right headlight not working..HELP...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honda Driver

i recently bought a hid kit and install it on the car for 4 days now. the right side didnt work yesterday and today i check the hid light bulb or look for any loose wire but none. next i check the fuses under the dash and the fuse was blown so i replace it and it didnt work. i check all the fuses under the dash and in the engine. now im stuck, what shuld i look for next?

the ballast probly shit itself
check your wiring again... make sure you dont have any shorts then try swapping with the drivers side one
if it works then your ballast is dead... if this ballast blows up too then your wiring is shit

check your wiring again... make sure you dont have any shorts then try swapping with the drivers side one
if it works then your ballast is dead... if this ballast blows up too then your wiring is shit

this sounds better than what i said...

try wiring it straight to the battery and make sure the bulb isnt blown

i use the stock head light bulb and connect it to the left side connector and the the light bulb works(jst to make sure the stock bulbs are working) then i connect it to the right side it didnt work.

yeah i'll swap ballast and see if it still works.

thanks

I had an issue with cheap ballasts... the cheap ones (Sub $100) die in about 10k miles. The name-brand ones last forever. It only took me three $50 ballasts to figure this out.

Back