Right place Right time..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pooksy64

RidetilldeathdousparT
So the other day me and one of the other techs were on our way to lunch. as we were going down the road in bushes on the side of a house i spotted a white civic HB that looked like it been sitting for a long time. so we passed by the guys house asked him about the car. At first he didnt want us to bother him so I left my cel #. to see if he would respond. 3 hours later he calls back asking if I want the car. so im expecting some sort of price tag. his terms of selling the car were if we come tow it and do an oil change on his car we could have the car no questions asked. so all in all i just got another honda to start on, one clean 93 civic HB no body damage and engine runs perfect. just needs a battery.:D

Nice find man.

What do you plan to do with it? Are you just going to drive it like it is as a DD?

yea lol i made a few calls got one of my friends that has a flat bed tow truck. so he did me a quick favor snatched up the car and brought it to me @ work. its good to know different ppl in different places :) in less than 24 hours of having the car, i changed out all the fluids getting ready to start a new proj. not sure yet gettin all the paper work done on it first. But ive been driving it around the block just to enjoy it for now. my other civic is my main proj. With this one im leaning towards an h series and leave it at that for now.

Last edited:
Damn:shocked:Did you have a rabbit's foot in your pocket or a four leaf clover for luck of the irish.

you lucky ass. you gotta horseshoe up your ass. ive been trying to find one around me, but any that have minor body damage and a decent motor, as still mad expensive for that old of a car

yep yep. so far the only problems I see are radiator hoses cracked(because of age) and a battery, have to jump it, also age problem, battery 6 years old

lmfao i hope you break a fucking leg.... pics?

well i got a prob with piX...lol my friend took my dig camera, my camera on my phone doesnt work anymore.<--fell out of my pocket on the freeway.while on my bike. Im tryin to get these pix up asap

Nice. I need to get this lucky. But I would have just fixed it and sold it for what it was worth.

hmmmm no pics eh....? musta been bullshit! lol

Back