rim size for a del sol si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo sol

I need some ligaments!!!
what is the tallest rim i can put on my sol with a 30mm profile? i was thinking 18's but my dad thinks they will be too tall and will rub:(. any info would help. thanks.

i wouldnt go any bigger than 16's if it where me.. the bigger the wheel, the more its gonna slow ya down

yea i realy dont like them that big i wouldnt go over 16 also,i can give you a lnk to the del sol with the 19s if anybody wonts to see it

here ya go ill just post the pic

Attachments

• 682296730_l.jpg
    682296730_l.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 987
here ya go ill just post the pic

The body kit makes it a little bit acceptable. If you don't have one ( you know what people think about body kits), i think you should go smaller. I have a 93 sol si and i think the 15" fat five on them are great. But that's my opinion.

yea without the body kit it looks like a monster truck before it was lowerd or had the kit i bet you could chang the oil with all 4 wheels on the ground lol

DIY: ENGINE OIL CHANGE. Just get big rims to get under the car. Then drain your oil. Most important don't forget to refill it. :D

No offense the idea is just too funny.

i'm going with a taller rim for more top end. the 16's i have on it now only lets it up to 140 before it hits redline. i'm looking for more speed. around 180 will be nice. you gottaa love MT...there are sooo many open straights that never have any cars on them. i'm having a custom fifth gear made for more top end too. it's like a .55 i believe. but yeah i think i'm gonna look into some 18's. i don't plan on dropping it any so clearance won't be an issue. but thanks for the info guys.

I have a 93 S 1.5L manual w 18s any bigger would be rough. Pops has a 95 civic with 19s 1.6L turbo and can spin em in 2nd so theres your reference from me I love my 18's it is lover but stock front and rear skirts
index.cfm
index.cfm

Do you realize you just bumped a 3 year old thread :confused:

Back