Rims for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
325obo missing 2 center caps and comes with tires. will not seperate rims from tires
DSC00241.jpg

If they were 15's i'd be all over em.

Hey Dale I might be interested. What condition are the tires in? These are HX rims correct? Do you know if these will clear del sol vtec brakes (4wheel disc). I've heard in order to clear HX rims for an integra you have to grind down the caliper but am not sure if there is any difference between integra brakes & del sol vtec brakes. I know my stock wheels are 14's too but maybe its the offset.

HatchSpeeD said:
Hey Dale I might be interested. What condition are the tires in? These are HX rims correct? Do you know if these will clear del sol vtec brakes (4wheel disc). I've heard in order to clear HX rims for an integra you have to grind down the caliper but am not sure if there is any difference between integra brakes & del sol vtec brakes. I know my stock wheels are 14's too but maybe its the offset.

they will fit

im keeping the rims now. but i put them on my 97 ex and had to use spacers. i would say they were about 1/8in

Back