Rims or Clutch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

k heres the deal, Tax money is comin back soon. and i am totaly torn between gettin some 00 GSR Blades, or getting a Clutch. I need a new clutch if I am gona increase my performance. i am gona be boosting my teg to 10lbs all day. and i need a new clutch. i can drive on the stock clutch in there now but def. not if i do performance mods. but here is a pic of my teg now, and i HATE these rims i think they are nasty. o and this pic os photo shoped to be lower.. its at stock suspension right now...
So what is it guys.. shuld i do Rims or Clutch??

TegLow3.jpg

hey mann was up? well i think you should go with the clutch your gonna need that wit the turbo. you can always get you rims later thats what i would do if i had to make a choice like that.

I have the same rims on my CRX, these things are ugly as hell!!! i'm getting rid of them for stocks. But to answer your question, get your clutch, your car won't do you any good on GSR blades and isn't drivable b/c of a burnt clutch

yeah, i'd go with a new clutch. a car is just no fun if you can't use if to it's potential. get the rims later.

no check it out.. i dont NEED a clutch right now. i need a clutch IF i boost right now. and i dont have anything else for my turbo setup. im starting the setup right now. the clutch in there is fine. I am thinking to get rims now and get a clutch when i have everything for my turbo setup. and put everything in at once?

Originally posted by CRseX84@Mar 3 2005, 02:43 PM
no check it out.. i dont NEED a clutch right now. i need a clutch IF i boost right now. and i dont have anything else for my turbo setup. im starting the setup right now. the clutch in there is fine. I am thinking to get rims now and get a clutch when i have everything for my turbo setup. and put everything in at once?
[post=468825]Quoted post[/post]​

You also don't NEED rims anytime soon. If you're planning on boosting. just get the clutch and get it broken in before you start putting the added stress on it.

Back