1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. b18civic1013

b18civic1013 Junior Member

[/b]Right now i have 18" X 7.5" on my 96 civic and they are to big for the car, but i still want 18's but do they make a 18" X 7" and if so where can i get them?

2. mikeislord

mikeislord Senior Member

I dont know... try searching maybe?

3. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

I believe 18x7's exist

4. stanz

stanz Junior Member

maybe u should stick wif 17's, i have a 97 honda civic, and iw as lookin for 18's for my civic and i realised it is really hard 2 finds ones that fit.... and wif 17"x7 u would need to find owns wif offsets below 32 ... :ph34r:

5. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

17's will make tires a lot cheaper too. Also why swap a motor for performance, then put 18's on?

6. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Its a honda, quit rolling on 18's.

There are many 18x7 wheels out there, considering I see a ton in the subaru community, but I'm not sure how many wheels there are in the correct offset and bolt pattern.

Couple that with the fact that it will probably be even more difficult to find a relatively lightweight wheel and tire combination in that size, basically sums up the reason why you shouldn't be on 18's.

The Honda was made to be a lightweight car, and thats about the only thing that honda has going for it in the performance aspect. The suspension isn't setup for such heavy rotational mass.

Go with a 17x7 lightweight wheel like Enkei RPF1's, SSR Competitions, Volks, etc. You'll get more looks that way.

7. jimboburgess

jimboburgess Go fast, Go Cheap

i agree why would you still want to get 18 inch rims when you find 18x6.5 too big.

find a set of 15x7 you'll save alot of money and weight. and have better performance.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted