rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

anyone now the biggest set of rims that can fit on a stock 95 ex?i got a chanch to get stum 18X8.5's for a sweet deal. just wondering if theres any cleaence issues? gona be 215 35 18 tires there too by the way if i go ahead with this.and don worry upgraded brakes will be right behind it.

i havent heard anything bigger than 18s on a civic, without running into a bunch of clearance problems.. but you do realize that you are gonna be loosing alot of horsepower, and 18s on a civic will just wear the motor down...

i havent heard anything bigger than 18s on a civic, without running into a bunch of clearance problems.. but you do realize that you are gonna be loosing alot of horsepower, and 18s on a civic will just wear the motor down...

not to mention look like ass... steer clear of 18's on a Civic

probably should have mentioned its an accord not a civic and there 18 x 7.5's i made a typo lol...my self i like a nice set of 17 x 7's on this year accord with 215 45 17's on there...i just wanted to no if there would be any probs with either...im gonna lower her too not to much cause roads around here are bad

Last edited:
If you're worried about the roads....don't put that little bitty tire on there. You're local rim shop would love you.

I had a set of 40 series tires on my crx for a little bit there, most tire shops turned me away when I needed a flat fixed.. As a matter of fact, there was only one shop in town that would do it.

bling bling y0!

shit you can fit 22 if you have the right off set. the 18 should be fit but they ride like shit tire hight is whats going to make the ride better try a 45series tire 35series suck you hit a pot whole and you start breaking wheels

Back