Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Celer-i-phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I've got a Nextel now, binces. PM me for trading digits.

That is all.

its been my experience that only people who like to have annoying or explicit conversations like to two-way. but i dont know you guys that well i guess.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Then by all means, don't give it to me :)

PM me it, I'll two way you tomorrow.

I dunno dude, are you free to me, or do I have to do that national shizz ?

I'll give you my digits, no prob. I just wanna make sure I'm all set with $120 phone bills.

I thought Nextel...err... Sprint two waying was free country wide? I know my coworkers have two way'd outside of our work group and it's no extra charge.

Quoted post[/post]]
its been my experience that only people who like to have annoying or explicit conversations like to two-way. but i dont know you guys that well i guess.
Oh, I'm all business :)

Today though I forgot that Turbomirage's Nextel is for work, and I started talking to him about getting another job. Nextelicate lesson #1. But he came back and used a few colorful metaphors at an inopportune time in response :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Then by all means, don't give it to me :)

PM me it, I'll two way you tomorrow.

I dunno dude, are you free to me, or do I have to do that national shizz ?

I'll give you my digits, no prob. I just wanna make sure I'm all set with $120 phone bills.

I thought Nextel...err... Sprint two waying was free country wide? I know my coworkers have two way'd outside of our work group and it's no extra charge.
Calling group, yeah. But I think your usual Tri-state area is considered "Your area". I know that National chirping is an extra feature. I'll still give you mine if you want me in a short notice, and I'll share my cellphone number with just about anyone. Except reckedracing :) The last thing I need are nextel political arguments.

Besides he may beep me during one of my vast right-wing conspiracy 888 Skull and Crossbones ceremony.

but how am i gonna let you know when we're having huge bonfires and target practice with small to medium sized children?

Quoted post[/post]]
Steve got all confused when he tried to 2-way Chris today at lunch...lol. Yeah, I was there.

I can build a 30 server farm, with 50+ AD forests, Build administration bridges across all of them, and create policies that work global and island ... I can't program a VCR.

Tonight I got better at it. Today my pouch was alerting everyone. Shoulda seen me last week when I used one for the first time. Pure comedy.

nice! yeah, dont worry about prospecting at work. hell, i do a good amount of off the clock work for employees :)

the metaphors? hahaha. its ok. i walk through the offices with that sucker blaring. i dont even care anymore.

yea steve explained some shiz to me about BES and AD and Exchange. the BES really threw me for a loop today when i had to add another Exchange server to the mix.

I'll two way you tomorrow from work, Steve. just be prepared at the oddest time. bahaha :mrgreen:

Hee hee... I just paid $2 for an experimental Enya ringtone.

It's Midi. Thanks for the warnings, Motorola.

Anyway, my call is off when I'm at my desk.

Quick Edit: Polyphonic Enya ring tones sound like they are being played on a Banjo. Which adds a level of surreality to them.

Back