Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Celer-i-phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hahahaha... mp3 ringtones are awesome... especially when you can put them on your own phone from your own mp3s.

my phone also does walkie talkie even if there's no service...

i have to say... i still have yet to try the new 2 way shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hahahaha... mp3 ringtones are awesome... especially when you can put them on your own phone from your own mp3s.

my phone also does walkie talkie even if there's no service...

i have to say... i still have yet to try the new 2 way shit.

This is the sole reason I got rid of my Sprint phone this weekend. It had MP3 capability for full songs and ringtones, but even though I OWN my MP3s, I still had to buy the songs from Sprint EXCLUSIVELY. And that's some horseshit.

The USB data cable was for nothing. They disabled all of the cool features on it. Bastards.

This is the sole reason I got rid of my Sprint phone this weekend. It had MP3 capability for full songs and ringtones, but even though I OWN my MP3s, I still had to buy the songs from Sprint EXCLUSIVELY. And that's some horseshit.

The USB data cable was for nothing. They disabled all of the cool features on it. Bastards.

i thought they've hacked just about every cell out there...

Quoted post[/post]]

i thought they've hacked just about every cell out there...

Oh yeah, I could hack it - but I am sick of paying top dollar for items only to have to hack them to get the hardware's potential. It's stupid. That, and I've had some DAMNED cool phones in the past - and I had to get rid of them because they would crash and have all sorts of software issues. Hacking the phone could open the door to it not operating properly ever again. not a risk I'm willing to take, and I don't have time for that anymore.

My favorites:
image6BM.JPG

One of my first phones
Brick_phone.jpg

sony100.gif

my Startac:
Startac_WAP.jpg

This thing fell out of my pocket on a bike, tumbled down the highway, was fine:
7276125_ac8b0dc588_m.jpg

And then the countless carphones I had... Good times. I had plans that gave me 20 minutes free every month. I remember with the startac I had a whole HOUR of talktime included in that plan ($25 a month baby!)

To date, nothing beats my Motorola Flipphone. I remember marvelling at how small my Nokia 4200 was. That thing weighed a friggin pound. Now people are laughing at how big my i530 is.

You can float a cuban across the gulf on the Brick though.

i was a huge fan of the startac.... my dad had a grey brick. i loved that one too. satellite phone. lol

you have the i530? i have the i760. for a bday present i think i'm getting my bf the i930 as an upgrade from his i870.

Misti don't you lose my number

You don't wanna call nobody else

Send it off in a letter

To your-self

Misti don't lose my number

It's the only one you own

You might need it if you feel better

When you get Home

I have a friend in town HE's heard your name
We can go out driving on Slow Hand Road
We could stay inside and play games,
I don't know

And you could have a change of heart

Misti don't lose my number

he did a cover, tard. i'm too old for steely dan...

edit: oh wait you meant rikki don't lose my number... not billy... lol

Billy,
Billy don’t you lose my number
Cuz you’re not anywhere
That I can find you

Completely different song ... face it you're owned.

Back