riots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright guys tonight i was in a riot, at a concert that is held every year in kcmo called freakers ball and it was fun because momento and mushroomhead played but when manson came on he played one song then they had to repair the damn brecade things and then they fixed it and then two songs later they broke again and the manson left and didnt tell us then we rioted and all of kcmo cops the ghetto bird some indep mo and highway came and i got mased so i help tare(sp) down the rest of the brecade things then tear gas and then police brutality and then more of me getting threating py the cops with guns and it was just fun i wish i had video camera but any how just curios if you guys have ever been in one

Originally posted by 1994AccordH22@Oct 31 2003, 02:35 AM
Alright guys tonight i was in a riot, at a concert that is held every year in kcmo called freakers ball and it was fun because momento and mushroomhead played but when manson came on he played one song then they had to repair the damn brecade things and then they fixed it and then two songs later they broke again and the manson left and didnt tell us then we rioted and all of kcmo cops the ghetto bird some indep mo and highway came and i got mased so i help tare(sp) down the rest of the brecade things then tear gas and then police brutality and then more of me getting threating py the cops with guns and it was just fun i wish i had video camera but any how just curios if you guys have ever been in one

1) Punctuation obviously isn't your friend
2) I have now come to realize that most of hondaswap is made up of 12-16y.o.
3) Hondaswap's IQ took a hit after this post
4) :ufucktard:
5) End yourself
6) I'm going back to work now, not feeling any better than I did before reading this thread.

edit:
7) Why would you even be remotely exstatic about being in a RIOT? :bash:

ya im starting to realize that hondaswap is indeed made up of 12-16 year olds...

where did everybody who is somebody go? is there a different site that i dont know about?

like 10 people on here who used to post back in the day, never post hardly at all....

man you guys! i am really starting to like this word "fucktard" and i see when and why you guys use it . it really seems to have a meaning here and i llllllllike it! ;)
by the way i aint joking im dead serious :spin:

My house is 10 min from MSU. 'nough said.

But I wasn't actually rioting, kids from our school got suspended when they found out who they were :unsure: .

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 5 2003, 08:35 AM
ya im starting to realize that hondaswap is indeed made up of 12-16 year olds...

where did everybody who is somebody go? is there a different site that i dont know about?

like 10 people on here who used to post back in the day, never post hardly at all....

im not 12 - 16 tony lol
but i will race for pinks with four heads deep!! hahaha [inside joke]

and about the riot situation, i have been in a riot, remember the LA riots? yeah some of that was me lol, but its not something to be proud of in my head. it was just a time to vent

B)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Nov 5 2003, 12:35 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Nov 5 2003, 08:35 AM

im not 12 - 16 tony lol
but i will race for pinks with four heads deep!! hahaha [inside joke]

and about the riot situation, i have been in a riot, remember the LA riots? yeah some of that was me lol, but its not something to be proud of in my head. it was just a time to vent

B)

ya me too. Junior year, 5th period art class, couple of the homies grab me out of class and its off to L.A.

my personal haul:

(remember, this is 1992)
19" t.v.
sony portable cd player
2" handheld t.v.
sony vcr (whats a dvd player? :lol: )
shitload of hard liquor
64k !!!! personal organizer
batteries
grip of rap tapes/cd's

unfortunately one of the gun stores we tried was being guarded by a few guys on the roofs with what looked like AR-15's and Ak's

im not proud....

WOW!!! You got into a riot at a concert with a bunch of other fucktards like yourself, I am so jealous. I have never been in a riot, and don't want to be in one, and turn out like that guy that got hit by a brick in the head. Reginald Denny or something like that. NOT FOR ME!!! I have been in fights, and don't like those either, win or lose, you still hurt like hell the next day, especially if something is broken, like your hand.

to make this clear 1994accordh22 is in college, adn is 18 he doesnt take time to do puncuation (sp?) or grammar or anything of the sort. What am I doing? Defending someone, that isnt what I do... fuck this

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 5 2003, 01:33 PM
to make this clear 1994accordh22 is in college, adn is 18 he doesnt take time to do puncuation (sp?) or grammar or anything of the sort. What am I doing? Defending someone, that isnt what I do... fuck this

what on earth did you just say?

OK. I was tired. I was owend. And i dont give a fuck. I am not a fucktard but i paid $35 for a damn show that i didnt even get to see all of it because manson was a pussy and left because he was afraid. SO TO ALL PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO TALK SHIT ON ME FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fuckyou3: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou3:

Originally posted by sisteve+Nov 5 2003, 01:42 PM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@Nov 5 2003, 01:33 PM

what on earth did you just say?

this is why america is falling behind other developed countries in education. :lol: jp

Originally posted by 1994AccordH22@Nov 5 2003, 02:08 PM
OK. I was tired. I was owend. And i dont give a fuck. I am not a fucktard but i paid $35 for a damn show that i didnt even get to see all of it because manson was a pussy and left because he was afraid. SO TO ALL PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO TALK SHIT ON ME FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about you take a nice 5 day rest from hondaswap???

im :ghey:

wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Manson left. lets start a riot.

Do you see any logical reasoning in this?

I think someone needs to get laid.... ;)

Back