rip bro we all love you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek9r

my brother was killed in a fatal car acciident that happened at 1 am on monday october 13. he was driving his friends car on the way home from white castle. the road was undergoing resurfacing the day before and was very rough and bumpy. the car spun sideways and wrapped around a tree on the right side of the road.
timothy was 19yrs old and was killed instantly. his friend was later pronounced dead at the hospital.
tim, we all love you alot. i never got to say goodbye, but i wish i had.

Wow, that's pretty humbling and powerful. I'm sorry to hear about your loss - Rest assured that the folks here are with you - And that you can talk to anyone of us.

Give our wishes to your family as well.

-> Steve

Sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. If there's anything we can do to help, just ask!

i'm sry to hear that bro. i lost to of my good friends to car accidents within 2 monthes of each other. they were both thrown from the car. take it easy and try to remember the good times.

sorry to hear it man. i now you feel right now my great grandma died sunday from head trama :(

I'm sorry to hear such news. My prayers are with you. If you need anything just say.

R.I.P. Tim :(

Sorry here too. Only thing I can say is try to keep your mind off of it, that is how I cope with that. Do what works for you though.

Back