RIP College Football (for awhile)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Well, a week before the season began a co-worker asked me who would win the BCS campionship. I said LSU, would you believe I was right? No more college ball till sep 04 :( Guess I'll go watch hockey eh?

i really don't give a shit.

its a fucking ball.

one uneducated fuck who got tutored and bumped his way through college passes it to another unedcated fuck.

then some whistles blow.

then they tap each other on the ass and say, good game.

its fucking gay

r u kidding me????.......football takes skill,god givin talent...neone can learn to type on a keyboard or build a car....

well not anyone COUGHbeeCOUGH

but :withstupid:, saying that all pro/college athl337s are uneducated is like saying that all domestic auto tuners are underevoulved, it's a copout. Most of the Kids on that field are recieving a better education then most of us will. Saying thats just Ign'ant!

i personally dont give a fuck about football basketball or baseball
i can tolerate hockey

im not going to try to justify my oppinion

i just dont give half a fuck about sports

tell me how catching a ball and running till you're hit takes talent. You can be taught how to do that. You can also be taught how to build a car. But a lot of ppl dont learn it well or dont want to, hence why not everyone plays football or builds a car.

I personally find it boring and i have personal friends i should be watching on OU and OSU teams, but i just dont like the sport. Dont care basketball, football, hockey, baseball, any of them. I'll goto the games live, but i cant sit at home and let that take over my afternoon on the tv.... teh boring.

I love college football, but not to the extreme extent like some die hard fans take it to. But still love watching it :spin:

It takes talent for sure, if not then my retard cousin billy bob would be making millions QBing for the Bills.

Personally, If I loved the game, had the talent, and had the opportunity for that skill to take me to a great university to get a great education I would take it, just like receiving the talent of intellect and using that your best advantage.

As an individual, I think it would be ludacrious as people not to exploit our talents to their most potential.

Whether it's football, "CARS", Scholastics, or whatever.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 5 2004, 11:19 AM
I love college football, but not to the extreme extent like some die hard fans take it to. But still love watching it :spin:

It takes talent for sure, if not then my retard cousin billy bob would be making millions QBing for the Bills.

Personally, If I loved the game, had the talent, and had the opportunity for that skill to take me to a great university to get a great education I would take it, just like receiving the talent of intellect and using that your best advantage.

As an individual, I think it would be ludacrious as people not to exploit our talents to their most potential.

Whether it's football, "CARS", Scholastics, or whatever.

couldnt have said it any better myself!

Back