RIP grams :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
gramps took her to the hospital around noon... he said her eyes rolled back into her head and she said she couldn't breathe.
they put her on oxygen and ran some tests... but found nothing.
released her at 6pm.
when they got home, she couldn't walk. her whole body was limp.
he called 911 and they brought her back.
she was on life support until my mother and grandfather gave the go-ahead to pull the plug. within 10 min, she was pronouced.

my grandmother passed away tonight at 8:45 pm.

RIP grams :( you'll be missed.

Sorry for your loss Brian. I know I haven't been around in a while, but for what it's worth we're all here for you to vent on. I went through all 4 of my grandparents in a year. Not easy.

I never knew my grandmother. I knew she was 90 when the state made her give up her driver's licence, and her FIAT sat in the driveway.

sorry to hear... i dont know what i'm gonna do when my grandma passes.. we are extremely close.. she pretty much raised me, and i'm her favorite grandchild out of 15 or so.. second oldest

Sorry to hear about that bro. I know exactly how it is, and know its hard, but she's in a better place.

Best wishes man.

Deaths are rampant right now. My great uncle at 50 just died on tuesday. He's only a few years older than my father, so it kind of hits close to home.

condolences...you know my grandmother passed away about a month ago also so I know how you feel. It's hard but she is no longer in pain. keep your head up...

My condolences, Brian. I hope she went without pain. :(

Back