RIP Indy Truck Bash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
well i found today that one of THE biggest truck shows in the USA called Indy Truck Bash in Indianapolis, Indiana is now officially no more. the promotions company that backs the event (Family Events) says they are no longer able to afford to help out the host club (Latest Craze) with the show. heres the article about it:

Forums - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: ITB '09 CANCELLED - Street Source Magazine

it sucks because its one of my favorite shows to attend every single year. so now it looks like im going to have to go to another show (perhaps Carlisle truck show which was the same weekend as Indy Truck Bash). anyways i am glad i was able to attend this years event. it was an awesome run Indy Truck Bash. thanks for all the wonderful memories.

RIP Indy Truck Bash :(

Why not try putting something together? There have been some really big car meets in MD/VA that were thrown by college kids. I'm talking 200+ cars

No reason you can't try to get something going. Find a place, find out how much it cost for the day and figure out how many people would want to do it and what they're willing to pay.

Another way to go after it is to do it as a donation thing, ask everyone to bring canned goods or clothes, either pay 10 bucks at the gate or bring x many cans of food. Then offer who ever owns the land to donate 100% of it in their name to whatever group they want.

Last edited:
yeah. every minitrucker i know is bummed about it being cancelled. we are all talking about going to either the truck show in Carlisle, PA or to the Relaxed Atmosphere All-Star Event held in TN. both shows are on the same weekend as Indy Truck Bash.

Back