RIP Lindsay Lohan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For the pending RIP- Lindsay in her prime:

lindsay_lohan_from_mean_girls-2191.jpg

aka, before she was 18. lol

Yup, but still pretty damn close...

Movie release = April 2004
Birthday = July 1986

can a mod start a "2010 dead celebrities thread"?

sticky to members lounge. just have the first post add each name in order, the thread below will correspond with posts and discussion.

You guys rag on gingers all you want but need I remind you of my brothers in arms? The IRA? Yeah that's what I thought. And I will soon have a soul, I have been hitting the craigslist for a few weeks now.

ive been dating a ginger for over a year now :)

Jeffie apparently you and a friend of mine on facebook think a lot alike.

Drew A. Landgrave Wow, first Gary Coleman, then Denis Hopper. Who's got their money on Lindsay Lohan being the next celebrity death? She looks like she nothing to really live for right now.

Saturday at 5:26pm

i would marry li-lo. i would get that bitch prego, have some babies. get some tabloid money. say she's a druggie and batshit nuts. then take whatever money she has. i'm sure she still has SOMETHING. even if not, the tabloids would pay us a couple million. maybe even get our own reality show on VH1.

lol
i'd get that bitch in rehab, and get her back in line making movies (aka money)
she's worth more to me alive

you know, surprisingly few people in my area know about the gingers soul-less-ness.

i have been spreading the word.

I'd still hit it.

I was just thinking, gingers have no souls. Strippers have no souls. What about ginger strippers?

there would be nothing special there.
just means that a ginger is taking advantage of not having a soul and making money. so it would be a smart ginger.
still no soul. lol.

I was just thinking, gingers have no souls. Strippers have no souls. What about ginger strippers?
I posed this question to my friends last night and we decided on it. Since gingers are evil and have no souls, they collect the souls of the other strippers for the devil. That is why every strip club has at least one ginger.

Back