RIP...... Old Red....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
As of 9:35 am today, I have decided to pull the plug on my little baby... It lived a respectable life...was rebuilt, pampered, abused, played with, went thru 3 transplants, and had a collection of shoes that would make any woman jealous. Just as another transplant was getting lined up, something with more power, more speed, and a full new look, cancer was found.:( The pre-op looked recoverable, but after looking deeper into the hidden areas, more cancer was found... The passivation is terminal, the hydrated iron oxides was just to much for the frail 70's era Japanese metals that the patient was equipped with. With the failing corroded wires, and the constant dying on the road, and the track, it was trying to tell me that it didn't want to carry me and the wife anymore safely...and that it didn't have the strength to withstand a bigger powerplant...

It's sole survivor, which is the same year and make, shall receive the full organs that the patient has donated , and shall have more of a chance to live on for a few more years, since the same cancer is only in the pimple (puberty) stage compared to the the deceased.

Old Red Z, you will be missed....:(

aab.jpg

aao.jpg

abi.jpg

aez.jpg

afa.jpg

afb.jpg

afc.jpg

DSC00159.JPG

DSC00262.JPG

0676-311.jpg

0583-265.jpg

DSC02558.JPG

DSC02542.JPG

DSC02549.JPG

Old Red...you will be missed...:(

Last edited:
finally!

now, to come to your senses again... the brown one is probably just as bad.

RB A 240sx already. stop messing with these old ass rusty things.

im with B..do up a nasty 240...and you could probably sell the shell to someone who would use it...

not interested in selling the shell..I'll give it away if somebody wants it.:)

and somebody doesn't know what a carb L28 can do.....:D

Given up not because he wants to, but because he can't handle it :)

The rear end ? The suspension bits ? What's going away here ?

So you mostly stripped this car, put it on a fucking rotisserie, and are NOW saying that you're going to trash it ?

What the fuck ? Why did you put it on a rotisserie ?

So you mostly stripped this car, put it on a fucking rotisserie, and are NOW saying that you're going to trash it ?

the orig plan was to fix the rust... but after spinning it around, it was just too much rot.

I've kept my mouth shut for the longest time...(but I have told certain members and friends)

you have no idea what "SAFETY" is...

YOU have no SAFETY....and I'm going to toss Walter in on this too...I've held my mouth closed for over 2 months....just waiting...yes, waiting to toss you two into the depths of the unqualified mechanics that one should never listen to.....Why?...because I bought a car from Walter that was a death trap...or a public safety hazard...wait, let me add an environmental hazard as well....the mold I found would make a person that has a certain affliction go haywire....

I've talked to Walter's (George777) step-sister (my neighbor) and she gave me the go-ahead to slam Walter 3 weeks ago, and shes all for it. Since he basically gave up on his step-family...so I'm not worried at all from the re-percussion's...unless he decides to come kill me, since he knows my address, as well as Steve, (Celerity)they both know my address..... So if I get mysteriously hurt or killed in the next few months...these two guys will be the prime suspects...;)

Backlog...I bought a car from Walter, he gave me a ride, I was impressed that it ran, and didn't look at it any more, since I was only interested in the drive train. But he posted the car publicly on craigslist and on other websites. He sounded desperate for money due to a newborn kid that he didn't even know that was his, so I bought the car to help out a buddy that has helped me build a roof over my garage...when I bought it, he mentioned stipulations that I didn't care about, so I didn't pay attention to, and in those stip's were the coil-overs that Steve gave to him to install, and sell...but when I bought the car, Steve wanted them back so he can re-sale them for drugs or ciggs....

No problem... after being publicly humiliated for buying the car, posting it up for sale for some money to make back what I dumped into it...both of them jumped on me to press me and humiliate me...and since I can't type out my side of the story as fast as them...I asked the posts be deleted...

well..now I don't have to have a type fest to fight...

I took their threat in stride, and I was thinking that I could at least give Steve his "claimed" coil-overs back.

well, while I was removing them, in a gesture of a good friend, I found that all of them was installed upside down....

now wait...upside down?

how can two honda guys install coil-overs upside down?

upside down?

roommates...coil-overs...upside down......?

Who in the world would take a $300 part, and install it upside down?

Who would put the tiny sleeve next to the piston shaft to get jammed?

Well, since they lived together, and they were Steve's coil-overs, installed on Walters car that I bought...I'll list both of them responsible.

Steve...and Walter...please be aware that this post has been copy-pasted on about 13 other websites...major websites...and all of your pathetic excuses will be laughed at...and you will look dumb....just like you are.

Now, I've also had 15 beers by now, so my typing will be bad from here-on....but I hope I can show the stupidity that Steve and Walter has combined.

poster78376509.jpg

I am so glad I never drove the car I bought, and I am so glad some ricer didn't buy the car and get killed...

And I will wait for a full explanation on how both of you installed those highly prized coil-overs on a car that you sold me. Was you trying to murder me? Did you want to kill someone? Did you want a lawsuit? Your combined stupidity is shown in just one picture...but I have more pic's....if you want more proof.....that it's not a fluke....

Steve...
Walter...

Please do not look at Hondaswap anymore..
Don't post here, don't give any more technical advice,
Don't ever come near me, or my wife or my property....
Don't ever own a car that you work on, or sell it to someone...
and don't post on any other car forums giving technical advice....

Just quit the internet, get a life, and forget cars......

Safe cars are the best, I'm an aircraft mechanic, and I can tell what is safe and not safe, and what a patchwork or hacked car is, and I had gave more money for a POS than I should have, but I did it for the motor for my other project, but I even found that I got screwed on that as well...but I prolly saved you guys a huge lawsuit or at least 4 people lives if you sold it to somebody else and they went for a joy ride to see what the car can do.....

I can go into detail on other things I found, and slam for more mis-representational items... but I can't go into a typing fest right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back