RIP...... Old Red....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? Define "upside down" ? Did the spring gauge not work ? Maybe the connectors for the coils didn't reach the ECU ? Did they leak oil ?

They were put in both ways, the final way was easiest to get to the adjustments.

Allow me to go home and post up your for-sale thread - Wherein you were selling this "unsafe" car to the highest bidder. Yeah, I saved it, asshole.

you should give up...it's not worth your humiliation...

I posted that for sale ad before I looked into the improperly install coil-overs...so it fail as well...but not as fail as the guys who installed the coil overs...

Remember that, as everyone is reading the thread, wherein the last post is you asking Brian to take it down because Walter and I handed you your ass.

Enjoy the taste of that. Savor it.

OK....Walter's step-sister is now out of the picture...she did not tell me to bash him, but to do what I need to to do, she knows nothing about the situation and isn't involved. (just to clarify previous post)

and Walter...don't call her anymore for this matter...

I've talked to Walter's (George777) step-sister (my neighbor) and she gave me the go-ahead to slam Walter 3 weeks ago, and shes all for it. Since he basically gave up on his step-family...so I'm not worried at all from the re-percussion's...unless he decides to come kill me, since he knows my address, as well as Steve, (Celerity)they both know my address..... So if I get mysteriously hurt or killed in the next few months...these two guys will be the prime suspects...;)

According to her she has a different story. Try again. And if you want their honest opinion of you, ask them. They will gladly tell you what they feel.

I never gave up on my family. I moved 3500 miles away. It's safe to say you gave up on your family too. You live far away from them and don't see them on a daily basis.

What business is it of yours what interactions I have with my family?

Do you really think by bringing my family into this that you will gain respect from anyone? You don't know my family--you only know what they tell you. And for your information, that isn't my real family. But since none of this is relevant, it has no bearing in anything.

Backlog...I bought a car from Walter, he gave me a ride, I was impressed that it ran, and didn't look at it any more, since I was only interested in the drive train. But he posted the car publicly on craigslist and on other websites. He sounded desperate for money due to a newborn kid that he didn't even know that was his, so I bought the car to help out a buddy that has helped me build a roof over my garage...when I bought it, he mentioned stipulations that I didn't care about, so I didn't pay attention to, and in those stip's were the coil-overs that Steve gave to him to install, and sell...but when I bought the car, Steve wanted them back so he can re-sale them for drugs or ciggs....

Since when did I say I wasn't sure it was mine? I am positive it's mine. Unlike you, I happen to have sex with my girl. I know the child is mine. If I had any uncertainties, I would have stayed until I got a DNA test.

Steve has a copy of the deleted thread. I'm sure he can post it up so everyone can see that I was civil and clearly mentioned that there were other people present when we went over the fact that the strut bar and the suspension were to go back to Steve. We were sitting in the living room when this discussion happened.

I took their threat in stride, and I was thinking that I could at least give Steve his "claimed" coil-overs back.

What threat? Show me where I threatened you. Please.

while I was removing them, in a gesture of a good friend

You were removing them because you got called out on something. If you didn't think they should go back to Steve, then you wouldn't have wanted the thread illustrating the details of the transaction deleted. You would have left it up for everyone to see. But instead, you wanted it taken down, and then chose to do the "good friend" thing by giving them back. Bull. You did it because it was the RIGHT thing to do based on an agreement we had when discussing the sale of the car.

Steve...and Walter...please be aware that this post has been copy-pasted on about 13 other websites...major websites...and all of your pathetic excuses will be laughed at...and you will look dumb....just like you are.

13 sites, huh? Congrats. I don't care about looking dumb. The fact that you are trying to be an internet hard ass is comedy enough.

Now, I've also had 15 beers by now, so my typing will be bad from here-on....but I hope I can show the stupidity that Steve and Walter has combined.

Thank you for your admission to having an alcohol problem. Is it hard to function without it? Must suck to be dependent on a substance in order to live your life. I hope I never end up that way. Maybe you should get some help for that.

I am so glad I never drove the car I bought, and I am so glad some ricer didn't buy the car and get killed...

To quote what you said to me before in a conversation regarding the car: "I have no intentions of driving the car. I just want it for the motor and transmission. Nothing else but a few things in the car will be used again." And to clarify, the tach, the radio, the radiator, and whatever else you took out of the car is all that you verbally said you wanted from the car. When I tried to explain to you other things the car would need, you said you weren't interested in the details because of the above stated comment.

And I will wait for a full explanation on how both of you installed those highly prized coil-overs on a car that you sold me. Was you trying to murder me? Did you want to kill someone? Did you want a lawsuit?

The car was sold As-Is. Good luck with getting a lawsuit out of it. You stated you were taking the motor and tranny, as well as some other parts, and then you were junking the car. Even if you had driven it after making these claims, you would have been on your own.

Please do not look at Hondaswap anymore..
Don't post here, don't give any more technical advice,
Don't ever come near me, or my wife or my property....
Don't ever own a car that you work on, or sell it to someone...
and don't post on any other car forums giving technical advice....

Show me where I have made inaccurate technical posts on this forum. Pull them up. The few times that I was mistaken about information I gladly took the correct information as a learning experience and apologized for the inaccuracies.

I had gave more money for a POS than I should have, but I did it for the motor for my other project, but I even found that I got screwed on that as well...

Go ahead. Go into details about how the motor was screwed. What was wrong with it? It was clearly stated that it was a B20B with a B16 cable tranny. I even mentioned and showed you that the tranny had grinds. What part did I leave out? You saw under the hood...What more were you expecting? Magical parts to appear on the car?

I prolly saved you guys a huge lawsuit or at least 4 people lives if you sold it to somebody else and they went for a joy ride to see what the car can do.....

The car was sold As-Is. You opted to spend the money. If you feel you paid to much, you should have passed. I took you for a ride in the car, showed you under the hood, and told you everything that was wrong with it. When I tried to give you further suggestions in the event you decided to keep the car, you didn't want to hear it.

I can go into detail on other things I found, and slam for more mis-representational items... but I can't go into a typing fest right now.

Put it all out there. I want to know what you claim that I was deceiving about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back