rip Paul Walker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So, where are the chops at? Figured they'd be here already. 2 fast 2 furious with the car blazing in the background.. where are they at?!

1470246_617111378349868_160377169_n.jpg

ok , saw this and had to post this ......... too soon I know , rip ryan dunn and paul walker but damn
1458936_688089054558325_409426755_n.jpg

I'm glad people aren't remembering this cat for that simply god-awful time travel movie. Where he played a history professor that traveled back in time, got stuck and somehow his students went back in time to rescue him.

The cover looked so good. But it was "The Librarian" without 1/8th the talent.

I need to add something to my crass statement earlier. Paul was a genuine car guy and a few years back a buddy was on the pit crew for a team he was racing with at The 25 Hours of Thunderhill. He raved about how much Paul was humble and friendly who didn't seem to relish his fame. He took time to casually chat with crew and showed respect to everyone. It's quite unfortunate for him to have died so young.

is anyone else annoyed at all the snobby douchey people posting all the "RIP other guy that no one cares about because he wasnt famous" posts on fb?

ummm that guy was the driver, fuck that guy.

I need to add something to my crass statement earlier. Paul was a genuine car guy and a few years back a buddy was on the pit crew for a team he was racing with at The 25 Hours of Thunderhill. He raved about how much Paul was humble and friendly who didn't seem to relish his fame. He took time to casually chat with crew and showed respect to everyone. It's quite unfortunate for him to have died so young.
He was also a constant guest on shark week. You could tell by his demeanor during the shows that he was a genuinely nice guy.
is anyone else annoyed at all the snobby douchey people posting all the "RIP other guy that no one cares about because he wasnt famous" posts on fb?

ummm that guy was the driver, fuck that guy.
I wouldn't say fuck that guy, but I agree. He wasn't a nobody. He owned a custom shop and was co-founder of a race team with Walker. It was his car. He drove it. He crashed it.

That all being said, the article I read this morning painted him as a great guy too. The crash happened when the two of them took a break from a fundraiser/toy drive at his custom shop. How many custom shops do you know that give back to the community?

Facebook preachers. "You wanna save this baby?? No, don't donate. Like this picture!".

Back