rip Paul Walker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That could have been any one of us. We all have done it.

17824d1386095460-tinfoilhat.gif

Last edited:
wtf. yes, let's remote control disable the brakes on a million dollar car at the performance shop of the driver... who decided to kill himself in the process. fuck, does steve own that site? lol

wtf. yes, let's remote control disable the brakes on a million dollar car at the performance shop of the driver... who decided to kill himself in the process. fuck, does steve own that site? lol

Nah contributing editor

The soot present in the trachea makes me think he lived through the impacts, but with a t6 spinal fracture, he may not have been aware after the first impact. The Respiratory System analysis remarks no damage to tissue or passages. Blood in the upper RS could have been from the impacts. Looks like CO may have been a factor had he not died from the head trauma.

He was in good health, and looks like he died quickly, looks like he didn't even have enough time to get the adrenaline spike.

this is crappy news but dont listen to what the internet says his death was not a fake look up any other celeb that has died it happens everytime!!

I'm no medic, but it honestly sounds like he burned alive. There's no real head trama other than the jaw, so maybe he was knocked out, and then the smoke got him along with the fire. and the t6 might have limited his mobility to get out...

who knows.
shitty either way.

yeah, through reading i was thinking maybe he got a half a breath in after the fire started. but then saw the level of CO tested, he died fast, but not fast enough. damn...

No way he was conscious... 100+ - 0 dead stop, T6 fracture, multiple fractures to the pelvis, broken arms, jaw, etc... He was knocked the eff out. The little bit of soot was most likely from automatic breathing while unconscious.

My guess: "Hey Paul, watch me to the stare and drive to you"

Last edited:
Back