rip, ryan dunn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, what would you expect to happen crashing at 110mph?? butterflies?

I dunno but that seems fitting.

He lived his life by the seat of his pants and never slowed down. A bit young, but that's what happens when you're famous for that kind of stuff. Sad. He'll be missed.

IRmEX.gif

:lmao:

and just because SOMEONE has to be the dick who points it out.... he was driving a GT3 not a GT2 :p

ha i noticed too, but i said what the hell lol

:werd: I figured I'd leave it alone. But seriously, side shots of his actual car were obviously available. lol

For anyone who hasn't seen it, check out the movie Haggard.

More info albeit from TMZ.
Ryan Dunn was doing 130 miles-per-hour in his Porsche at the time of the horrible crash that killed the "Jackass" star and his passenger -- this according to West Goshen police.

Police Chief Michael Carroll told reporters an accident reconstruction team determined the speed of the crash after inspecting the accident scene. Officials say Dunn's car collided with a guardrail at high speed, crashed in the woods and burst into flames.

According to Carroll, the crash was catastrophic -- claiming he's "never seen a car destroyed in an automobile accident the way this car was ... even before it caught on fire."

Carroll called the accident the "worst" he's ever seen ... by far.

Also, they cant tell whether it was the crash, or being burned alive that killed the two. :eek:
"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn and his passenger each died as result of both blunt force trauma AND the fire that consumed Dunn's Porsche during the crash Monday morning ... this according to the Chester County Coroner.

The Coroner's Office just released the autopsy results for both men -- who, we're told, were each dead by the time officials arrived at the scene.

Based on the autopsy results, the crash was so violent, it seems it was impossible to determine if the two died from the impact of the crash itself or from the fire that resulted.

Officials say the toxicology results for both men -- which would help determine the role alcohol played in the crash -- will be released in 4 to 6 weeks.

TMZ previously reported, officials believe Dunn's car veered off the highway and crashed in a wooded area Monday morning ... before exploding in flames. Investigators believe speed may have been a factor in the crash.

Last edited:
Back