RIP Steve Jobs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No, you'll still get the iphone 5, but the 6th gen will be the size of the ipad, and the ipad will turn into the itv. Which will inturn become digital walpaper.

Skip the crap in the middle, and I could go with the "wallpaper." Haha Seen similar stuff, in theory it looks pretty cool.

A man is dead so may he rest in peace....BUT

I dont understand all the credit this guy gets for the stuff he is known for. He didn't invent the MP3 player. Compaq had the worlds first hard drive based MP3 player and before that Eiger Labs in 1990's had a flased based one. He didn't invent the smart phone we all know that. He didn't invent online music downloads. He didn't create Pixar, he bought it.

He may have made things pretty and marketed them well but that's about all i see. I'm sure he did allot besides what i have mentioned but again i'm talking about things he is known for.

apple really hasn't been a company of firsts. they're a company of 'we do it better, simpler'.

It does suck that the guy died, pancreatic cancer is a shitty way to go. One of my customers didn't know he had. A week before he died his shoulder was in a lot of pain, a week later the guy was dead from it. No symptoms other than his shoulder hurting.

Apple is good at marketing. They made it seem like this is what you have to have. They promoted themselves very well. They aren't the best products out there but they will make it seem like they are.

On a side note I was stuck driving home behind a prius with an apple sticker on it. The fucker couldn't even do the speed limit and if she hit the speed limit the brakes were. It was a 30 mph road.

I will give apple this. They pushed the limits with their designs. No company has put together a better, slimmer, package and business model. Minimalist and effectiveness at its finest.

I will give apple this. They pushed the limits with their designs. No company has put together a better, slimmer, package and business model. Minimalist and effectiveness at its finest.

appletv-for-dummies.jpg

Back