RIP to this Vietnamese family

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The gun control people should realize that if there were good armed cilvilans there willing to take action, the death toll might have only been 1 or 2, including the gunman.

Chances are the gun wasnt legal as with the guy using it.

Why would you kill your wife, all the family, and yourself knowing you're leaving your kids behind?

Holy shit... that's the street I drive up every day on the way to work. It's literally right next to the plant.

Well our current political climate dictates that we cannot allow a crisis to go to waste!

It is horrible these people lost their lives in such a tragic way and its beyond disappointing that groups will use this as a rallying cry to further the violation of our rights.

I do belive that the crazies will be moving away from firearms sooner rather than later. The attack on the youth camp I'm Norway was committed with a firearm but they also set bombs. As did the kids in Columbine. So when do we start the worthless registration and tracking for gasoline and Styrofoam? When do we start going crazy over panel vans and suvs? Crazies and criminals will do whatever it is they do regardless of the methods that are available to the. Firearms at least attempt to level the playing field.

Critical thinking and common sense has seemingly left our society. Let's blame everyone and everything else for someone's shitty decision and then apply that assume that because some else exercises their rights they have to be bat shit crazy too. People live in a bubble and belive that their drummed up compassion for the down trodden will save them from the evils of the world. Like some how a junky will sense their carrying spirit and burning desire to save them from themselves. I have compassion and will do what I can to help someone in need but I am acutely aware of the fact that there are horribly selfish people out there that will do whatever the hell it is they want regardless of anyone else. The world is not rainbows and sunshine this is a simple fact that a child can understand. But somewhere along the line some people forget this basic concepts and trick themselves into thinking if they wish hard enough they can change human nature.

investigators are going to find he played lots of starcraft and counterstrike since he's asian and blame it on violent games.

this seems to be an increasing problem with the SE Asian community. not sure whats making them resort to take such dramatic actions. this is probably the 3rd case ive heard of in the past year a lone (2 in sacramento, which has a large vietnamese and general SE asian community).

hope this doesnt fuck up the kids who experienced it. prayers out to the those affected.

We had an incident regarding SE Asians in NC too; man kills 3 people(his son, ex-wife's BF, and a friend), and injures two others(wife, and friend's niece). 3 other guys were arrested, including his younger brother, whom I know. Turns out, the 4 of them went there to jump the boyfriend, but I guess the ex-husband had other ideas.

They said he used an assault rifle, they didn't specify what kind but I'm pretty sure it's an AK-variant without the stock(I've seen it in person before and from I know that's the only assault rifle they have); but the news are on him regarding him being able to get a weapons permit. If they knew any better, the weapons permit is just for hand guns.

Also, a few months ago we had a Vietnamese guy get shot/killed by another Vietnamese guy over some small dispute; it was at a cafe/store and many of the people wanted no part of it(other Asians), so to say, so the guy had just bled to death.

yeah thats a great idea... if indeed criminals were actually going to BUY their bullets instead of simply stealing them or getting them through other less than legal means

funny thing about criminals, they dont seem to be all too bothered about breaking laws
even stranger thing is that they dont seem to be bothered by breaking multiple laws

crazy shit im tellin ya

they should come up with a name for people like that

Holy shit. Great Southwest Pkwy roller rink. Used to go there all the time as a kid. Held the top 10 time attack records on their Tekken 1 machine on every character for quite some time.

Back