RIP Xaero3953

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I am really saddened by this. RIP man, We all hope to meet up with you some day.

He was a really great guy, and all throughout his struggles he was personable, up-beat and an inspiration to so many of us who also suffer from extreme conditions at extreme ages.

He was strong and viable, and wanted nothing more than to do what he did - And it showed. I think that he went with a smile on his face and a warmth in his heart that I hope I can someday carry with me into the afterlife.

Rest in Peace, Bob.
extremely well put

RIP

edit:i just found out that a girl from my home town killed herself. apperently was on a bad trip(she had serious drug problems) and hung herself. it sucks that trash like that can decide when their life is over but a good guy like this cant.

and i have lost count of how many people from my high school are already dead at this point.

wow. RIP
cliche line about the good dying young goes here

I don't think anyone this young deserves such an ill fate. But Bob was a strong person, perhaps stronger than any of us on here. Although I never met him, I know that he always had a smile on his face despite his circumstances. I could tell by his character that he never questioned who he was or why he had the problems he did. But all this adds to the person who was Bob and Xaero3953. It takes a lot to be the one to take the stand and accept who you are without question, and I don't even think I could to that. It really hit home for me, being 19 like he was and in perfect health, and it saddens me deeply. I know that I'm not alone when I say that I really do wish there was something I could do for him. Rest in peace my friend. I hope I am fortunate enough to join you when it's my time. :)

Rest in peace man. You'll be missed. :cry:

I'll most definitely donate some funds as well.

edit:i just found out that a girl from my home town killed herself. apperently was on a bad trip(she had serious drug problems) and hung herself. it sucks that trash like that can decide when their life is over but a good guy like this cant.

you got fucking issues dude

Quoted post[/post]]

you got fucking issues dude
you didnt know her. maybe i was a little harse but i was just saying that a girl in basically perfectly good health took her life for granted when Bob obviously did not. but it seems like there are alot of people like Bob dying to young and its a shame.

i also have a problem showing sympathy for people you use hard drugs. a close childhood friend died about a month ago, i was about to get upset when i was told he ODed. it basically voided my emotions

I read his Im back thread, but didnt post anything. I feel bad :cry: I didn't really know him, but from the posts it seems like he was a cool guy.

RIP

That sucks, I hate seeing someone with such shiity luck with health, It would have been nice to see things turn around for him.

RIP.

All i can say is WOW :cry:

3 weeks ago my gf lost her father, so i have seen first hand what a family goes through. my hopes and prayers go out to all of bobs family and friends. 19yrs old is way too young, especially for some with such entheusiasm, and love for life itself. It kinda makes you think... That no matter how bad of a situation you think you are in, or whats going on in your life, be thankful you're alive. Some people have had that gift taken from them.

:cry: Man, wow this hurts. I didn't really even know the guy, but was very inspiried by his comments in the "im back " thread a couple days ago. He truly does deserve to be in a better place. RIP bro.

...we lost alot today boys. i cant realy explain the way i feel.. he is the only person i know that had the best view on life while going through so much... i miss him and i didnt even know him

i'm actualy crying man..:cry: ..fucking tears man...RIP
my prayers are with his family.... :squint:

:cry: Poor guy, he was fighting so hard, and always had a positive attitude on life.

:rip:

Back