RIP Xaero3953

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fucking crazy...im sitting at whataburger right now and im just at a loss for words. gonna make sure im at the funeral...there was not a better guy to know.

i just dont know what to say, but im sure that he couldnt be happier. he was a very religous guy and i know he is definitely in a better place.

Quoted post[/post]]
fucking crazy...im sitting at whataburger right now and im just at a loss for words. gonna make sure im at the funeral...there was not a better guy to know.

i just dont know what to say, but im sure that he couldnt be happier. he was a very religous guy and i know he is definitely in a better place.

I didn't know you knew him personally.

If you find out any info (wake/funeral home/etc) or the obituary in the local paper, please send it to me.

thx

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I didn't know you knew him personally.

If you find out any info (wake/funeral home/etc) or the obituary in the local paper, please send it to me.

thx

and please check on jamie...
i think she needs some support...
i hope she's ok

She's welcome to talk to me if she pleases. I'm sure that any of us are more than willing to volunteer to talk about it.

This should be a stickey on the top of the page.

Something like this really puts life into perspective. For all of us who think we have things bad or life is too hard just think back to his struggles and his positive outlook on life. RIP Bob.

I spoke with Jamie tonight on the phone. She's doing ok.... as good as can be expected given the situation.

Glad to hear. :thumbsup: She knows she has everyones prayers and condolences as well as the rest of Bob's family and friends.

Just now saw these threads. Bob was someone that everyone should aspire to be, he was so optimistic from what I saw. We will all miss him, and my thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family. There's a plan for all of us, I'm sure he is in a much better place now.

R.I.P.

Back