Ripped off by a Honda Swap member

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RcRacing72

I bought a d16a6, si tranny, pm6 ecu, and harness from ThompsonRx7

He told me the motor ran good, but i found out the motor doesn't run at all.

The block is seized, two cylinders are rusted bad and its froze. The same valves for these cylinders on the head our rusted.

I wasted my plans for the weekend and my day waiting for this guy. He said he was bringing me a new head and block when he got off work.

I assumed he was gonna be a man about it and make things good. but it looks otherwise.

Just figured I'd let you guys know, no one likes the guy who rips others off.

If this guy brings me my motor I will request this thread deleted

Last edited:
did you call him/see him in person or was it shipped to you?

ya, I met him in person when I got the motor and stuff from him.
He told me it ran

I have bought from him before and Everything seemed ok.Kid has alot of parts for sale I do know that from like all kinds of cars. By the way i am New to the site from CF Iowa

Sorry to hear that...I dont really know him but hes a decent guy i know that from my point of view but obviously you have your own... He basically is out of the Honda scene. I am sure he will make it right with you though.

I guess with used motors you never really know unless you know the people...So are you looking for a new motor or what i am just curious? if so what size do you need?

Used motors lol the thing was rusted like crazy in two cylinders and the valves. He said The motor ran, I paid for a running d16a6 not a seized up engine with a shot head.
He told me when he got off work he was coming up to Wisconsin with my new motor
and I'm not suppose to get suspicious when he can't pick up my phone calls.

Last edited:
wow Man I am not trying to start a Fight with you.I understand your point... sorry for getting between.

I have a feeling you changed you name ThompsonRx7

u replied and had 4 posts and now ur flooding the parts section lol

Last edited:
I am confused? what do you mean replied to post?
My name is Brian Velasquez not anyone else.
whatever I guess anyways..bump

seems funny your floading posts and u show up during our disagreement. and saying his stuff is good and hes a good guy. which is besides the point that I want my motor and he ripped me off.

THe parts I have purchased from him have been ok. He is the only guy around our town that has Honda parts your disagreement is one thing leave me out of it.

What does me joining today have anything to do with Me knowing someone else? That makes no sense but i am out of your mess... sorrry for putting in my 0.02 cents damn cant even join a forum without providing a s.s # to prove who you are wow... anyways peace

Back