ripped off on ecu!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

audiimportech

So beware of what you buy online, I purchased a p28 ecu, or so I thought. But what really happened was some A$$HOLE put a p07 ckt board in a p28 case and now I can't get the guy to refund money and forgot his screen name b/c this happened like 6 months ago but Im just saying beware! There are some crooked ass people out there.

well before ya go blowing up our forum about Crooked ass people it happens all the time, thats why ya get a picture of the ECU inside guts, and ask him is this what im buying? he says yes and ships u something diffrent, u have a mailing adress, a convo saved, a picture of the Product you wantted ect ect and can deal with it in a legal seance... we kno u are mad, but if he was on this site we will find him and if not, why'd ya post it here? its like a captain odvious statement

This thread is retarded. You come here to bitch about some guy who ripped you off on an ECU, and then tell us that it was six months ago and you don't remember his name? This doesn't help any of us.

If your point was just to tell us that it's possible to get ripped off when buying stuff online sight unseen, well, DURRRRRRRR. I'm pretty sure we're aware of that already, but thanks anyway...

Back