Rita y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
south florida, again? maybe get curved up into the gulf, again?

time will tell...

032506W_sm.gif

Also, on a sidenote, I've got a bin, 4 casters, some TV boxes and shit, and an "I Love New Orleans" t-shirt -

That's right, Trick-or-bitches - I'm a looter for halloween !

sure its weak right now... but once it hits the warm gulf waters, millibars drop, and winds go up

:werd:

Now I have to change my Monday morning flight plans... if they decide to evacuate Houston, I doubt I'll be able to fly out of Intercontinental Airport that morning. Time to lose tons of cash with the travel agent.

This is one of the reasons the future of flight HAS to change. This jumbo jet, piling hundreds of people into a flight that's going that way anyway is for shit.

And then when the plan goes awry, everyone pays the price. It's horseshit.

I would LOVE a nice way to charter a plane somewhere. Hell, I would travel once a month.

Well, the company is paying for it- so it won't matter. That's another half of the problem- big money corporations who don't give a damn about the cost of travel. :D

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 19 2005, 09:43 PM
:werd:

Now I have to change my Monday morning flight plans... if they decide to evacuate Houston, I doubt I'll be able to fly out of Intercontinental Airport that morning. Time to lose tons of cash with the travel agent.
[post=556817]Quoted post[/post]​

well if it's a vacation hopefully you bought the travel insurance, minor price to pay, and you loose no money on the deal.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 19 2005, 09:13 PM
This is one of the reasons the future of flight HAS to change. This jumbo jet, piling hundreds of people into a flight that's going that way anyway is for shit.

And then when the plan goes awry, everyone pays the price. It's horseshit.

I would LOVE a nice way to charter a plane somewhere. Hell, I would travel once a month.
[post=556838]Quoted post[/post]​

it's only getting bigger.. like teh airbus a380.. up to 800 people.. i've heard that some company is making one even bigger then that too.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 19 2005, 08:25 PM
well if it's a vacation hopefully you bought the travel insurance, minor price to pay, and you loose no money on the deal.
[post=556852]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, not a vacation- no money for that. See above post- it's company travel.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 19 2005, 09:22 PM
Well, the company is paying for it- so it won't matter. That's another half of the problem- big money corporations who don't give a damn about the cost of travel. :D
[post=556850]Quoted post[/post]​

Money taken DIRECTLY from your future raises and market pay.

It doesn't grow on trees.

Nope, that won't affect me. Making sure I get to Chicago ensures that the company saves money by getting better tools- meaning that we produce stuff cheaper for the government, which saves both the company and the taxpayers money. It all comes around in the end. :)

capt.flls10609201952.hurricane_rita_flls106.jpg

Hope he doesn't have CAI..

*EDIT*

or maybe he did, and thats why the doors are open and the van is pushing it...

Back