Rita y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Using advanced computer algorithms , I have determined that we will get 28 more hurricanes this year. With 4 remaining 'normal' names to go, the names then switch to the greek alphabet; Alpha, Beta, etc.

I have calculated the size and trajectory of HURRICANE OMEGA:

HurricaneOMEGA.gif

I can't wait. Like the great dark spot.

You know, we're going to get a storm spot.

Check out what's going on in the rest of the Solar system:
Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 20 2005, 06:18 PM

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun
[post=557294]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmm, should we care, is pluto really a planet.

YES!
[OldRedneckCowGetter Accent]
I sure am glayyd i dun live in that thurr texas!
[/OldRedneckCowGetter Accent]
I wonder if i will get any rain out of this somehow?
It only rains an average of 30-40 days a year here... how boring.

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 21 2005, 07:32 AM
It only rains an average of 30-40 days a year here... how boring.
[post=557602]Quoted post[/post]​

Chicago is having the worst drought ever on record right now, some of that rain would be great here. :p

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 21 2005, 08:08 AM
Chicago = Snow.
Phoenix = Sunburn.
You win. :angry:
[post=557619]Quoted post[/post]​

The grass is always greener on the other side. :)

After dealing with Chicago winters for just about a quarter of a century now, I'm about ready to pack it up and head for some place like Phoenix during the winters. :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 21 2005, 09:15 AM
cat4 now! :ph34r: destroy!! kill!! maim!!
[post=557596]Quoted post[/post]​

w00t!

come on you fucker TURN RIGHT!!!!!!!!
new orleans is right there
finish what your sister started damnit!!!!!

Yeah. I think this is the year that Fate and Mother Nature got together and said, "Look at those idiots. I can't believe someone actuall built an entire city below sea level! Let's GET those pricks!"

gomex_sat_600x405.jpg

shes going to hit texas it looks like... and no matter where it hits, its going to effect the entire coast of texas. this f'er is as big as katrina size/area wise

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 11:10 AM
shes going to hit texas it looks like... and no matter where it hits, its going to effect the entire coast of texas. this f'er is as big as katrina size/area wise
[post=557699]Quoted post[/post]​

I live in texas!! :eek:

But I live in central texas.. Where I don't have to worry about any damn thing other than bugs and humidity.

no earthquakes, no volcanos, no hurricane/sunami bullshit. No snow except MAYBE once a year.. and it usually doesn't freeze the ground. If it gets below zero, the locals are screaming apocolypse.. This is the capital of neutrality. Its going to take a nuke to create a disaster here.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 21 2005, 11:17 AM
Its going to take a nuke to create a disaster here.
[post=557710]Quoted post[/post]​

If I went there on a roadtrip and had some burritos..... :ph34r:

somebody with some photoshop skills need to get a picture of the gulf coast, and put two bite marks (like you would see on the side of an apple) one in NO and one in TX somewhere....and lable it like "Mother nature 2005 tour"....

Blahhh....lame..I know...it's the beer :D

hey phyregod, you're gonna get a lotta rain outa this. my parents left danbury and headed for the hills! well my uncle's ranch at least (between del rio and rocksprings), no hurricane there! i'm in lubbock right now, and if it rains for more than 5 min, no-one knows how to drive here. and one of my friends from back home called me and told me its bumper to bumper traffic down there. everyone's getting out! texas is so much smarter than lowsyana :p

Doesn't Cal live in houston? He better get the F out!

Back