Rita y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B16@Sep 21 2005, 01:32 PM
Doesn't Cal live in houston? He better get the F out!
[post=557907]Quoted post[/post]​

I think he moved to Lufkin

tfucked.jpg

ya know what i want to know, what the hell did the coastal indians do when hurricanes came?

Originally posted by hondarin@Sep 21 2005, 03:46 PM
ya know what i want to know, what the hell did the coastal indians do when hurricanes came?
[post=557915]Quoted post[/post]​

They got covered in hurricane jizz?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 12:58 PM
ok fuck...

i just heard that is this hits huston, gas is going to go to $5 a gallon!!!!!
[post=557922]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 03:58 PM
ok fuck...

i just heard that is this hits huston, gas is going to go to $5 a gallon!!!!!
[post=557922]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Gas -> Could <- go -> As high as <- $5 a gallon. If the storm were to be off the scale - Say, a category 6 on landfall - Then we would see some shit happen.

Also, Galveston is another Levee town - But not in the Civilian sense. The oil and pipeline areas are. While they are not hurricane coded, they are Tornado coded.

But, even if no damage occurs to the facilities, Gas will go up. This is because of private investing (I think) had allowed more complete idiots to enter the market. We see now that oil has risen to $65 a barrel again. They did this for fear. But will that stop it from going up again if their fears are realised ? No way. They will cruise to $68 a barrel. We may see government step in to regulate US trading of oil futures on the open market. The Feds upped interest rates, but they didn't do that and go to lunch. They are ready to raise them again in response.

It's a Wall Street war for the next 4 weeks.

Its funny, the first tank of gas that I put through my CX averaged 54.996mpg. I filled up, and still have a little over a quarter of a tank of gas. That was two weeks and three days ago.

I couldnt give less shit as to how much gas costs at this point :D

if this hits texas city, shit is fucked.

they have like pesticide refineries and other toxic crap there...

and i'm filling up tonight... i'm on E already anyway...

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 21 2005, 04:09 PM
Its funny, the first tank of gas that I put through my CX averaged 54.996mpg. I filled up, and still have a little over a quarter of a tank of gas. That was two weeks and three days ago.

I couldnt give less shit as to how much gas costs at this point :D
[post=557936]Quoted post[/post]​

i hear ya there... ive got plenty of cash saved up since i got my raise.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 21 2005, 04:16 PM
[i hear ya there... ive got plenty of cash saved up since i got my raise.
[post=557940]Quoted post[/post]​

I got a raise recently: 62 cents an hour. Thats awesome.. If I save up all the extra money I'll get in a week , I can take my family out to a fancy dinner at Mc Donald's.

Back