Road Trip - Newport Beach

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry, no beach babes today. just thought i'd share some of the decadent sites i saw and some pics i took along the way

candy store for rich peeps
s3e47641d686d7.jpg

1960's restored jag (rare exotic)
s3e4766c4946d3.jpg

can i borrow a couple hundred grand? :)
s3e47678896d04.jpg

this geo prism had what looked like a $10,000 paint job! wish i didnt mess up the pic. it was shaved, front was black, fading to green with black veins, and all over it had this wild blue design running through it. u can see some of it on the pillar.
s3e47682e3c7b3.jpg

last but certainly not least :D...
s3e47689deeb44.jpg

hope u liked those! :D

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 10 2003, 03:10 AM
can i borrow a couple hundred grand? :)
s3e47678896d04.jpg

Oh... I see.... they park all the Hondas outside because the really GOOD stuff is on the inside.

:lol:

dude, i have some pics of that same ferrari dealership i took last spring break! i went to visit some friends who lived in irvine. thats PCH right? i think thats what the road was called. ill have to scan them in. we went to a club right on the water near there. oh and thats not a prizm, its a corolla. :D

sixtysecondassasin.. yea its PCH! :) isn't newport beach da bomb?! i was thinking of cruising down to the old lambo dealership in laguna about 5 miles down the road but will do that some other time. wanted to take a pic of that stretch of PCH where the supra in fastnfurious raced the ferrari. i know exactly where it is (by el moro canyon). this pic of the day thing is getting to be an obsession lol

some useless notes....

1) thats an accord front end in the first pic (almost ruining it for me)

2) i passed a viper with blings and two red ferraris in about a 5 mile stretch of road (opposite direction, so i couldnt get my camera ready)

3) that taco bell is just a few doors down from those dealerships! guess u have to eat cheap to afford those cars.

4) i beleive that red jag is sporting a V-12 under the hood!

5) i think the red car in the first pic might be a lotus or aston martin(?)

s3e47678896d04.jpg

That is one hell of a used car lot

I think the ? mark in the first pic is a Benz. The little clk supercharged ones with the convertible hard top.

newport beach is home to the hottest girls in the world. thats prolly the most booty ive gotten in one week. i cant wait to go back! how much further up is el moro canyon from huntington beach?

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Feb 10 2003, 11:27 AM
newport beach is home to the hottest girls in the world. thats prolly the most booty ive gotten in one week. i cant wait to go back! how much further up is el moro canyon from huntington beach?

just go south on PCH for about 6 or 7 miles. you'll pass jamboree rd., a retail district, then the road will open up. the road goes downhill. near the bottom of the hill is where the supra blew away the ferrari. you'll see a partly hidden private beach...that beach was visible in the race scene, thats how i recognized it :) el moro canyon is on the inland side of PCH, where that downhill is. its a great place for hiking/mountain biking.

w3rd on the hottest babes in the world! its unreal! :D

Back