Roadtrip of My Own

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I told him he would be fine with less than what you told him to take... lol

:shrug2:
i'd always rather be more prepared
i've had 2 $400+ tow bills in the last 2 years
not something i want to experience again
you should see the stuff we bring on trips to truck shows

water, spare tire, and car charger for your cell phone.a tune up before you go is good. take some extra cash. some places or people just use cash. oh, and if you have AAA or towing service with your cell plan (i have it with at&t) is good.

and a rag with chloroform in case the woman starts talking too much.

i did 3K miles in the mirage in a week-long trip last year..

brought spare tire and tools to change.
a small toolbox.
a quart of oil and a gallon of antifreeze.
clothes (obviously).

nothing else :)

We'll be living in Cheyenne, any active members live in the general area? I think we're making a trip out to Nebraska for a family reunion later in the summer and possibly a trip to Minnesota to visit my grandparents as well.

Just bring a gun. If anything goes wrong, you can steal what you need.

I don't own a gun and I've never held much less shot a gun.

We'll be living in Cheyenne, any active members live in the general area? I think we're making a trip out to Nebraska for a family reunion later in the summer and possibly a trip to Minnesota to visit my grandparents as well.

I only live about an hour south of Cheyenne and I know a few people on the local boards that live up there. If you want you can try going to High Altitude Imports - Colorado Import Enthusiasts and see who else is in the Cheyenne area.

Last Wednesday my Dad took me to an indoor range and I put about 50 rounds through his 9mm. So, now I've shot a gun.

Cassie and I left about 10:30am on Monday morning and made it to Boise about 7:30pm. I'm writing this from the Doubletree here in Boise, it's one of the nicer hotels I've stayed at. We got a good price off of Hotline.com.

Didn't have any issues with the car so far. I actually got 43.3mpg on the first tank of gas, I was surprised especially since we went through quite a few passes.

ok, i'll ask. have you guys done the deed yet? perfect time to do it if you are in a motel together with nobody around.

ok, i'll ask. have you guys done the deed yet? perfect time to do it if you are in a motel together with nobody around.
someone had to do it
i'm guessing the answer is no
my prediction is they had a motel room all to themselves and they slept in separate beds
:ph34r:

Haha, I figured someone would ask. The deed was done like 2 months ago, that's old news. It was like 3 times while we were at the hotel.

Back