roadtrippin.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just wanted to share - there's a gas war in Las Cruces, NM - half the town has it for $1.49ish, the other half has it for $1.16. i drove my ass to the $1.16 side of town and filled up my jeep for $19.

:D

and, seen on a huge yellow sign in Lordsburg, NM (spelling and all):

"Artillerry shells for sale - buy one get one free!"

hasta la vista, amarillo texas! it's true, motel 6 really does leave a light on for you. :D

oh - yeah so, when i was driving on the kansas turnpike, i played pass tag with "The Dreaming" tour van - that's these guys, for whoever doesn't know (i didn't, til i googled):

tourposter.jpg

The-Dreaming.jpg

and i gotta say, pretty cool little tour setup they have. black conversion van with limo tint, and their logo in blood red on the side, pulling a jet black equip. trailer. modest, but cool. and rips right along at 80mph, apparently.

We played a show with those guys earlier this month....

they're.....decent...lol

You swingin' through Houston at all? Or is that why Ricky called me randomly a few weeks ago?

You swingin' through Houston at all? Or is that why Ricky called me randomly a few weeks ago?

i do have an eastern route planned but not for a few months yet. need some funds and such first. have family in houston - i would fucking LOVE to come see yours and ricky's rexes in person though.

:wub:

:drool: tell him to make a thread, plz! clean CRX for me is like kinky web pr0n for you guys. lol.

bumpittybump, i'm on the road again. cruising up to minnesota in the grape ape edition cherokee. wave if you see me rolling through. :D

hi from iowa

free wifi ftw.

so, armadillos are weird shit. there are ninjas everywhere in kansas, and kansas goes on FOREVER! :eek: also, there were no cops in OK, KS, or MO. like, none. we'll see how IA treats me. i should end up where i wanna be in MN by lunchtime.

why going back?

you're going back?

just to drop off the jeep; the guy i've been buying it from is having hard financial times and his only other vehicle just took a dump on him, so i'm bringing the jeep back up to him. i'll get to spend a coupla days visiting friends, and enjoying the 2 gorgeous days of summer this hellhole has, and then flying back to tucson tuesday morning before the snow flies. :D

gonna have an empty parking spot next to my rex...we'll see how long that lasts. :ph34r:

you're awesome for helping a friend out like this. thanks for the update.

wow, hope he appreciates the amount of effort you are putting into it.
but, is he refunding the money you already paid on it?
or did you pay anything yet?

Back