ROBBED!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
fuckers jumped our back fence, came up front, ripped the 1 wood panel off the garage, got our bolt cutters, cut the lock on the garage, cut the front gate, loaded up OUR truck with our core converters, took the truck and cores and drove out.

Basicly, stolen:

$400-$500 worth of converter cores
$7500 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4

Cores prices are way up...the crackheads are going nuts stealing shit

they left their shopping cart out front.

we've lost aluminum wheels, interiors, shit like that, but this is the 1st time anyones ever taken a truck...the cops are here now.

Sucks hardcore man. Hopefully the cops get some prints and get a few leads. But chances are you wont find your truck or your parts again. Theives are fucking whores.

You got insurance though right?

yeah...we've got insurance

I'd actually be surprised if we DIDN'T get the truck back. We see these guys come down here all the time...serious junkies looking to sell scrap aluminum for a couple bucks. I'd say they drive the truck until it runs out of gas (which wouldn't be long) and then just leave it where it dies.

The shopping cart came from Home Depot which is right down the street from this place called Chad Brown...which is the worst project-style neighborhood in Providence....and all within a mile of here

Did they ride to the lot in the shopping cart ? Because that's ghetto right there.

It's like Aqua Teen hunger force stole your cores.

ATHF!

we got the Ranger back....that fast

abandoned in S.Providence w/no gas :wink:

they don't bother with that shit around here

unless its used in an armed robbery/driveby/something like that...no prints

you need some good guard dogs... better yet, go buy a fucking Lion :ph34r: :mrgreen:

animals would be a good deterant really. it was always a joke over in iraq, like we should just let loose 1000 cheetahs and see what happens. Jumanji a hundred fold...

build a moat infested with sharks with friggin lazer beams attached to their foreheads. ill tempered mutated salmon perhaps? im bored

The lion idea is cool - but meat is damn expensive. Big black ben is a better idea. But whats better?

I'd suggest a very high voltage electric fence. I'm pretty sure you can bypass the internal control on how much amperage it gives off. You don't want to shock them - you want to fry them where they stand.

Back