ROBBED!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

go vietcong on them and boobie trap shit and have some pungee pits ..................i just watched an a&e special on their tunnel systems.

The lion idea is cool - but meat is damn expensive. Big black ben is a better idea. But whats better?

I'd suggest a very high voltage electric fence. I'm pretty sure you can bypass the internal control on how much amperage it gives off. You don't want to shock them - you want to fry them where they stand.

completely random, but my old man used to have fruit trees and bee boxes(honey bees) and bears used to come and fuck their shit up...
so he got an electric fence, but it wouldn;t do shit if the bear just touched it so we had to put bacon on the wire so when the ebar came around the first thing to touch the fence was his tongue...

.. so there you have it - Electric fence with Newports fastened to it.

bahahahahhaha

ooh, thats some good shit right there...
whats the zip is PA that you grew up in?

Pennsylvania Dutch / Grew up with the Amish. That's me.
It's very surreal when I return to town. I'm the only idiot in western PA with a Honda, and people look at it like it's from outer space. Then when we get down-home into the Amish towns (Garrett and places like that) the Amish trust me enough to ask me to fix their computers.

My gf has yet to see that. But I went back in 2003 by myself and they all came out of the woodwork.

i might be way off here but i thought they weren't down the the electrical things? like lights and computers?

and hessitic rich? well there goes that conspiracy theory...
lol

The Amish have have electricity - they can't be tied to the ground at all. No basements, no foudations on their houses . No electricity because the poles are tied into the ground. Being below ground was to tempt death.

They run generators. That, and culturally they just aren't to into electricity. If they need lighting, then they will use it. Cars go too fast. I used to give the Amish rides into town all the time.

Here is my old house:

hotel.jpg

Do a search for Rockwood PA in google images. You'll see lots of stuff from there.

Back