Robber Explodes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry to hear that he exploded. if i was him i wouldnt have delivered a damn thing after i clocked out..you arent covered on the companies insurance if you are clocked out and do something that can harm you. i also would think that the store manager of the pizza place he worked at, gets an ass chewing for allowing an employee to do a delivery off the clock which costed the man's life. just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 1 2003, 05:40 PM
sorry to hear that he exploded. if i was him i wouldnt have delivered a damn thing after i clocked out..you arent covered on the companies insurance if you are clocked out and do something that can harm you. i also would think that the store manager of the pizza place he worked at, gets an ass chewing for allowing an employee to do a delivery off the clock which costed the man's life. just my 2 cents...

maybe the manager was involved somehow in the bomb scheme....

"Why is it nobody's trying to come get this thing off me?" Brian Douglas Wells cried. "I don't have a lot of time!"

Two minutes and 46 seconds later, the bomb went off.

I'd a run at the fucking cops if they all were just standing there. If they shoot me, fuck it, I'm obviously gonna die anyway.

:eek: omfg. I'm surprised they didn't show the bomb going off...

People nowa days make me sick.

Ask TPP there...he showed me a video of a guy gettin his fucking head cut off once, you know what he said before?

"wanna see something gross?"

lol sick bastard. :eek:

man that was pretty fuct up that the police aint do shit...stupid fucks.

and sleepergtx...there ya go again bringing up that damn video. LOL and i didnt make you click the link :p

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 3 2003, 12:40 AM
man that was pretty fuct up that the police aint do shit...stupid fucks.

and sleepergtx...there ya go again bringing up that damn video. LOL and i didnt make you click the link :p

You didn't give me ample warning as to it's content. You just said "wanna see something gross?"

lol That can be taken in many ways, I was expecting something stupid like some guy falling off his bike and getting his armed scraped up, not being decapitated. :puke2:

i hope his family sues the fucking ass off those fucking cops ..... mother fuckers cant get a fuckin bomb squad there in time??? please ... if it was a "suspicious" package sitting on the curb the bomb squad would have been there in 3 fucking seconds.... fuckin retards were trying to call his bluff... i hope they all get fucked for that shit

is it just me or has the article and video been removed?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 3 2003, 07:02 AM
its you.

thanks for clearing that up... :p

when i click on the link it just bring up the main Fox News page. where is the video?

its on yahoo. lol how you are getting to fox is beyond me

Back