Rockband Green Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
So far this is pretty fun. Forty Four regular tracks + 6 bonus tracks, including two full albums in the Plus edition of the game.

I started it up, and got 100% on the first two songs on expert guitar, and then it went crazy. lol Very difficult, and extremely fun to play. Also, you can export the songs to rockband/rb 2 later on.

Green Day was one of my favorite bands back in high school, so it was natural that I had to pick it up when I heard it was coming out.

Some of the achievements though are going to be ridiculously hard to get. Anyone else get it yesterday? I went to gamestop and they were sold out by 1 pm, so I went to Best Buy and got their last copy of the game.

wow i was behind until now, didnt even know it was coming out or had came out. been stuck on COD too long to move much i guess lol. going to get it soon..

wow i was behind until now, didnt even know it was coming out or had came out. been stuck on COD too long to move much i guess lol. going to get it soon..

it JUST came out yesterday. i only heard about it a week prior.

Speaking of Rockband, I've had Rockband 2 since October 2008. My buddy and I played through the endless setlist 2 on expert. We got through 80 songs until we hit Visions. I quit for the night and we picked it back up the next day. We finally passed it after failing it 80 times. Then came Panic Attack, we failed it twice and finally passed it. Then came Painkiller. We breezed right through that fucker and finished the setlist to get the three achievements on it after completing all 84 songs.

Well yesterday we finally went back to it after a bit of practice, only this time we were going for the achievement that is my avatar. It's called the Bladder of Steel Award. That is, play through the endless setlist 2 without PAUSING the game at all, or both of us failing out of any songs.

We started at 6:30 pm and finished with Painkiller promptly at 12:30 am. By 9 pm my hand and pinky finger on the fret side were so numb I couldn't even feel when I pressed any buttons down anymore. I failed out of Visions and Panic Attack once, but he had enough to save us both. Those two songs are just ridiculous, if I had practiced more I know I can get through Panic Attack and Painkiller by myself.

I would like to see what the endless setlist 3 entails for RB3, but I'm also scared that it'd take 8 days to finish it with the amount of songs they were talking about.

Back