Rockford System for Sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importstyle

For sale is my Rockford/Sony System.. it includes

1) Rockford 900 watt amp (the new kind)
1) Rockford 8 guage power hook ups
1) Rockford twisted RCA's
1) Sony P5 (sounded really good, wasnt expecting so much quality out of a sony but i have got to say the new p5's are awesome) Also if you want 2 sony p5's the other one with cost extra 60 dollars.. (in boxes if you would like)
1) Rockford Bass Boost Controller
1) Pioneer Cd player flip down and detachable face with everything (Remote, Face Cover. etc...)

This is all that you need to put some high quality sound in your car without so much weight.......which was my goal... i loved it.... but my motor blew so i cant real use the system with out a motor.... lol.

I have only had the system for 2 months... now it is up for sale

I am located in Charlotte NC......... I am asking $450 shipped obo... like i said i need a motor....... thanks Email me at spooncivic15@yahoo.com

i will sell the amp for 225 shipped.....sound good to you??? i am not for sure the model number but i have the box and alll the origional paper and everything, the amp is PERFECT, i MEAN PERFECT condition, i even had it tested at best buy before i listed it on here........ it was pushing 367watts x2....... where are you located??? Also for extra 50 dollars i will sell you the 8 guage power hook up's and rca's with boost control also everything is in perfect condition.....

email me spooncivic15@yahoo.com

Back