Rockstar Supernova

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Who's gonna get the b00t this week?!? I would have to say either magni or storm?

Dave hopped from drums to guitar/lead singer, new drummer but the rest of the band is the same.

you're a fucking idiot. The only member of Nirvana that's in Foo Fighters is Dave Grohl. Novoselic split after Cobain killed himself...and there wasn't anyone else.

The only thing the Foo Fighters and Nirvana have in common is Dave Grohl.

Shit, that's like saying that Soundgarden got a new guitar player, bass player, and drummer, but the rest of the band is the same.

Fucking moron.

Play nice this isnt suppose to be a hate thread lol. although u are correct about Dave Grohl tying the only thing in common with foo and nirvana u dont need to flame them tho!!! lol

but yea...im thinkin magni or storm as well...even though i was kinda surprised last week how everyone made it in the bottom 3 at some point in time except for magni...

but yea...im thinkin magni or storm as well...even though i was kinda surprised last week how everyone made it in the bottom 3 at some point in time except for magni...

Me too although he has spent hes fair share of time in the bottom 3... i think he will be at risk... who knows... lol

all i know is my boys Lukas and Toby rocked it out tonight...w00t!...but they all did well...its gonna be a tough one

ahhhh man...its a good one man...you cant miss it!

Toby and Storm took the cake and lukas did well too. I didnt care for magni or dilana at all this time...

Nope... its done to Dilana, Toby, Magni, and Lukas... I think it will be Toby....

This post is a spoiler, telling who won, if you dont wanna know yet...lol

yessssssssssss...Lukas won!!! woohoooooooooo

Back