1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rofl, I fucked up too

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Kanned, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Kanned

Kanned Beast

I got played like a bitch. Second time going for this girl... fucking puppy love crap. Awesome personality and looks to match, but I suppose I just have horrible taste. Drunken confessions are wonderful. Hell, her friend even jumped in on the stories. I'm a sucker, so it actually hurts as much as it did last time. Guess I'll have to kill her this time, or is that the third? Shit, isn't there like a woman lemon law or something? :shrug:

I wanted to join in on the early morning intoxicated posts :ph34r:

2. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

Hey man. there is puppy love in crap. But ya what? 19 you should get out, get expreances like this so when ya bump into that girl. bamn ya set for life, I;ve been were u are, guess what? im in a club every week now having a blast meeting new people, ect.. Maybe u should get out, relax and enjoy life before ya 30 with kids a wife, morage and crap.haha

3. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

cock. ^_^

anyways, you need to get into more detail if you are going to post this stuff up.

4. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

yeah srsly, i'm in for the read. i'll even try to decipher the booze talk. :thumbsup:

5. Bob Vila

Bob Vila ɐןıʌ qoq Admin VIP

6. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

7. Eros2180

Eros2180 New Member

8. Kanned

Kanned Beast

I wrote all this a few nights ago, but left it up and walked away. By the time I got back, the site was down. I don't feel like editing it, so I'll just paste it.

It's not the morning this time, but I am intoxicated so it still counts.

Part 1:

I flirted with her a lot, pretty much everyday. I fucked myself over and had a thing for her before I had the balls to ask her out, so it got worse. 3 months of the same flirting later, I ask her out to dinner and we did just that. After that a few more times and her stating she had a thing for me, she started letting the leash out, but never let go. She kept answering her phone and playing along, but was always busy. Then she started not answering so much and what not.

Part 2(About a year later):

I randomly run into her at a party and we get to talking like she never dicked me over. I had it in the back of my head the whole time, but I was happy to see her and put it past me. We went out a few times, then I go to a party with her and after drinking I get a warm basket of ouch. Haven't talked to her since.

I don't talk to friends of hers, so I can't get dirt, but she and her said friend happily informed me of her being a user to say the least. I spent a TON of time with her for months straight and got to liking her a lot. I have a huge problem where I've always thought she was too good for me... She could probably see that =/. Btw, I think I'm typing fine. I'll find out later tomorrow and let me know about further needed clarification.

9. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

10. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

:( about being used

typen is fine as day..

11. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Does not compute.

I don't really see the problem or what was wrong here, but maybe its just because its not spelled out explicitly.

12. invisibledemon

invisibledemon Bored Moderator VIP

damn that sucks. ive had that problem before.

off subject: what part of fl you live in?

13. Kanned

Kanned Beast

Just felt the need to tell the internet about some dumb problem of mine, blame the alcohol. Actually, I bet 50% of every post on here is by someone who is messed up. Figuratively, 100% of the posts are by people who are "messed up" =P.

I'm surprised my typing is fine and thanks for the feedback. I'll be fine, but it still sucks. I'm sure a lot of you have been in similar situations.

I really liked the girl for a while and was a poon about it. After finally asking her out, I got used twice. I didn't just want in her pants, so it was more than just not getting laid.

14. Kanned

Kanned Beast

Martin County. My parents just put a bid on some acres in TN lol. They're moving there soon... Can't wait to save up some money and buy some property from them =D. What part of TN are you in and what part of FL do you visit?

15. invisibledemon

invisibledemon Bored Moderator VIP

i live just south of nashville.
    i visit panama city alot, lived there for a short while.
    bout to go to the keys for dinner sometime this month.

16. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted