Rofl!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
s3eda1270ecd1d.jpg

i waited all my life on hondaswap.com to say this to pissedoffsol in terms of his
internet finds....

HELLO AND WELCOME TO LAST WEEK!!!!!!

haha, i got that pic off somewhere few months ago.

that cop would have called for backup and beat the crap out of them just cuz they r black

you know what I don't under stand, fucking people who own Auto's. Yeah I know I'm off in left field, I thought of it because I have a few black friends who own cars with the auto tranny and you know exhaust and cold air and all. But they fail to understand that an Auto hurts there performance. They make up some excuse like "well GM made this car back in this year and it was fast and it had an auto" :wtf: what could that possibly have to do with your 97 civic EX? It's not about black people, my cousin is black, he owns a civc, and it's a 5speed. Why the hell would you want a friggin auto any way? It just screams vagina!!

Sorry, I'm drunk and I'm going to bed...

:rant:

hey i just saw junkyard wars and it shows how a manual has advantage over auto; the formula 1 team used a motorcycle engine (1L i-4 i think) with manual tranny(sequential) and the other dudes, hot rodders and stock car racers, used an auto v8 (size i dont really know, but they were much bigger than the i-4). the i-4 almost beat the v8 in the 1/8 drag race(lost by .3sec); whipped everyone in the road course, even though they spun out once, and couldve had at least 2nd place in the oval course but you know how stock car racers race; they hit the i-4 powered car and caused it to lose its rear axle. it shows how much better the manual tranny is.

automatics ARE faster.

the problem is, Honda's atuomatics are weaker than an 80 year old Aids patient, offer no high stall kit, have no shift forks available, and the choice of gearing for them sucks.
For those, and those reasons ONLY, are Honda's good for manuals.

and stop hijacking my damn thread :lol:

u r right a couple years ago vinney tens supera was running low 9s and he had alot more that were in the tens even the 11s so they sat down and had an automatic made for that car in the 1/4 mile and then he consistantly ran lower9s but that might hurt your grannies butt probably mine too 9s r smokin :worthy:

Back