1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roja Engineering

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by K2e2vin, Mar 13, 2003.

1. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Hey i dont know if yall seen the new strut bars from "RE Works by APC". They look nice and are made of titanium. Acutally they look like the strut bars made by Nismo and Cusco for the Skyline, but its still nice. Do yall think these would work fine, or just APC trying to expand their market? I trust Roja Engineering, but not APC.

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

i wouldnt trust anything that any of the "bullshit" companies put out no matter who its associated with
    you can be sure that no matter what its made of they cut many corners and cheaped out on shit just to keep cost down
    id ride bone stock before i spent money on parts from those companies

just my oppinion

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

And a damn good one at that.

4. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

hope you didnt get the bar yet. i just saw some at a carshow on display at the APC booth and i was pretty unimpressed. the build seems weak and all the parts are fashioned from a thin steel or aluminum, like sheet metal almost. plus they seem to be spot-welded. sorry.

(deleted my original post stating that they should be ok :bash: )

5. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

thanks for the info. no i didnt get them but my cousin recommends i get some custom built at a machine shop. that way ill know theyre strong and look nice.

6. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

cool deal. look at a mugen bar. i bet he can copy that design pretty easily, and save you about $300!

7. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

It's one thing to dislike some of the things they make, or completely disregard any product they come out with. For all you know they subcontract for those titanium bars, and just use the APC name to distribute.

8. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

^^^^^^^^^^

he saw them first hand.... they were shit quality, with cheap ass material, and crappy welds

if you want to go get one, go ahead... i personally dont give a rats ass
    but if it was my money id rather spend a few bucks more to get a product from a company with a reputation for putting out a quality product

3 months from now when your spending more $$$$ to replace the POS you picked up dont come crying about it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted