Ron Paul announces Presidential Bid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

America has a severe case of ADD. The general population coasts along the high points created by media and only remembers whatever topic they are being force-fed at the moment.

Americans are too stupid, and lazy to vote for Ron Paul. I mean hell, our current Nobel Piece Prize winnar is continuing to bomb the two current Middle East conflict zones, and sanctioning military action in yet another ME country, while handing out corporate welfare, and keeping Gitmo open, yet the media as a whole seems to be wondering what color panties Kate was wearing to the wedding. The ineffectual TEA Party, screaming to cut the government, except their SS, and Medicare checks that is, while the loony left cries for yet more failed stimulus money to boost the already inflated bubble we call an economy. Fail with a capital F A I L.

We are at a point where most Americans believe America sucks, is screwed, and deserves to fail.... and since everyone feels this way about it, it probably will.

The ones who have tried to fix it have made 0 progress. There's just too much 'stupid' on the opposition to go anywhere.

I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 and if he has the same principles I will again in 2012. Regardless of the popularity of the opposition.

I agree he is too old. He was 76 last time around, this will make him 80 for 2012. 84? hell, 88? Sure, he might be alive (he seems to be in overall good health) but once that 80 mark hits, the brain starts to go bad. forgetful, slowing down, etc etc, and someone who doesnt remember the cold war one minuet and doesn't know where he is the next should not be the one with keys to nucs.

I was right. It's one thing to forget a fact, but it's a bit hard to forget who saadam husein was....

YouTube - Ron Paul on Pakistan with Neil Cavuto 05/04/11

I was right. It's one thing to forget a fact, but it's a bit hard to forget who saadam husein was....

Oh please, Saddam Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Osama Bin Laden, Barack Hussein Obama. I can't keep em all straight half the time.

Oh cmon klyph, nobody can forget saddam

ed_imgoldRSNN2803B_222204a.jpg

Put a TV camera in your face and see if you can remember even the most ingrained fact in your mind. I've had the exact same thing happen to me at project meetings at work. Looking at the same notes for a week and then forget the most important details when asked about it.

I don't vote for a pres. based on their public speaking ability. In fact the more "politician polish" they have, the less likely I am to vote for them, because it usually just means they're really good at lying.

god. this election year is going to be even more of a catastrophe than the last one.

i just hope to god that palin keeps her ass in alaska.

We always get stuck with the worst choices:

Bush 1 vs Clinton

Clinton vs Dole

Bush 2 vs Gore

Bush 2 vs Kerry

Obama vs Mccain

Obama vs Trump? Gingrich? Ken Starr? Steven Colbert? Sara Palin? Give me a break.

Someone said something on the news about Paul Wolfowitz possibly running, and I instantly flew into a fit of blind rage.

Back