Ron Paul's book is available tomorrow: The Revolution: A Manifesto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
your a rather conflicted person aren't you?
no i just think you're being an ass in my thread.

you're entitled to your opinions, and your free speech. but don't expect me to be your goddamn lap puppy when you compare a book i recommend to 2-ply toilet paper without even a passing thought or obviously a look at the book itself. that just speaks of ignorance, and i'm not into wasting time trying to communicating with people so stuck on their own ideas that they're afraid to open up and hear someone else's.

if you're not going to broaden your horizons by reading this book, but you're instead going to just sit in this thread and talk shit, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

that's all.

I run a political website for B, I don't need to read Ron Paul's book to know what he's about. I've spent more time reviewing his policies then most of his cult, politics has been my thing for many years, I grew up the son of a politican.

this ain't mah first rodeo, and for the record you sound like every other Ron Paul cultist I've heard. Your tribe is second only to Howard Stern's in your lack of immersion in reality.

the real insult is not my negative comments on his book but rather your frail belief that if I read it I would somehow appreciate his ludacris stances of foreign policy. Ma'am, nothing short of a frontal labodemy (sp?) would cause me to spend money on a book he'll profit from.

Last edited:
So did God mandate that Native Americans be killed for that freedom?

The error of Manifest Destiny is one of the biggest blackeyes in our nations history

Not everything back in the day was roses

Paul jumps up and down about founding fathers and going back to the way the constitution was when it was made

So then Paul wants a country where only freeborn land owning white men can vote? Because that's the country our founding fathers created. But of course he doesn't, he just uses that as a rally cry. In the end Paul wants America to run the way he sees fit and that's hardly remarkable, welcome to the fucking club Ron.

Threads like these are the reason why we stopped having political debate here.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back