Roof Racks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
Does anyone else agree with these things?

When I was in orlando almost every modified honda or fwd car was running them. The only time I've really agreed with them was when a buddy of mine needed one so he can stop putting his bmx back in the back or his fit. You can notice some of the scuffs from sliding the bike in. What I'm saying is you see some of these fat fucks driving up and you know they never exercise a day in their life, but they sure as hell have a bike rack on top of their car.

004-1-1.jpg

I did do a search and found this topic wasn't debated recently.

Wow I've got stacks of these things at work. Even better, today I just brought my hatch out of hibernation from my parents' garage. I've got some surfboard attaches too. Perfect for central OH.

I have a set I just haven't installed them; my bike got stolen before I can use it. :(

I understand completely if you actually use them, thats completely understandable. I believe these things actually fall underneath for rice for the ones that don't use them for anything other than looks. I was searching for accord part out on craigslist and came across atleast 2 of these things for like 300 a pop. 300 dollars for just looks? wtf.

I've got a Yak rack I'll sell for $300. Never thought it was an accessory item just for looks though. That's plain weird.

I'm seeing them alot more lately. I guess florida is finding them to be entertaining I guess.

Back