Roooaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Women are like Monkies . . . they never let go of one branch untill they have a firm grip on another . . .

I can't believe you'd say what you did about becoming an asshole/beating women. That actually hurts my feelings, although, you'd probably get more pussy that way, I hear. I don't think ANY woman needs to be socked, but there are some who need a good shake now and again. Abusing women is never the answer. Teaching them a moral and ethical lesson, is deserved. Hit her where it hurts. Kick her out, leave her with nothing, and watch her fall on her ass because she damn well put herself there.

Ok, I dont beat fuckin women. Just some deserve a nice fat lip, just because... Not that I would do it, nor think that its fair, but IMO the reason behind most of the whorey attittudes come from not getting a fuckin whale'in in the face when they deserve one!! (lord knows I took many ass beatens and learn valuable life lessons) And again not that I would do it, or think that it is right, just my thoughts about it. Now, I have no problem being the immature asshole to women to keep the " I don't give a damn about her attitude". Just because.....

how long you been with her?

About 2 years. I think what my problem is I trust women over a period of time, you know after the first year of dating and she moves in to my place, doesnt get a job, I am paying this bitches bills, taking her places, you know all the bullshit that came with it. (but was a pretty good woman home keeper) And GOD DAMN I keep thinking that if she has sleep with another dude behind my back) So I kicked her out, didnt take long to pack her 3 bags of shit, and leave. She came in this house with the same 3 bags and now leaving with the same 3 after a year. Worthless SLUT!! Yeah I changed the locks, best $33.64 bux I spent on her yet !!

She has been calling me all fucking day long, crying about this and whining about that and just plain feeding me straight bullshit!!! I just think that shes all pissed off at her self for fucking up. I guess living with your momma again sure as hell sux. I am done !!! I can never trust her again, nor can I feel anything for a person that did me like that. I hold grudes for years!!

Like I said before, WHORES FTMFMFL !!!

Women are like Monkies . . . they never let go of one branch untill they have a firm grip on another . . .

Yeah and something is telling me that I don’t think that grip is holding to well. Or was even hanging on at all. That’s why she prob hates life right now. Or she just keeps telling me that to try and understand the complete bullshit lies fly out of her mouth. I mean the stupid bitch argued the fuckin phone calls. I had them in writing in front of her face (printed off the internet!!!). Then got dumbfounded and started crying , blah,blah,blah,blah " I love you this, I want you that, like I said before the official bullshit!!"

Sometimes few and far in between in the back of my mind I think well, she might be telling some truth about it, she might just been bullshittin, she might have been really inlove with me and really wants to be with me and I think am I making a mistake ?? But o'well fuck-it !!! Wont be the last mistake I am sure!!

Men are like slinkies. Basically useless but a hell of a lot of fun to push and watch fall down the stairs.

Back