rosa parks died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:shrug2: i thought she's been dead for years....

I suck.

Ah ha, hush that fuss
Everybody move to the back of the bus
Do you wanna bump and slump with us
We the type of people make the club get crunk

Quoted post[/post]]
:gives:

Even if you're not into human rights, dignity struggles and the fight for what's right (And voted for Kerry) you still have to respect her - She is the LAST person that did one thing to change the world. that's all she did. She refused to give up a seat on a bus.

she didn't take that and run with it, she never ran for office, never signed a book deal - Never pushed for fame. She did one thing and changed the world.

And after her, Well, they are already dead. Think of one person, alive, that has done this.

Dead. All of them. She was the last.

-> Steve

Look on the bright side, a seat at the front of the bus is now open...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:gives:

Even if you're not into human rights, dignity struggles and the fight for what's right (And voted for Kerry) you still have to respect her - She is the LAST person that did one thing to change the world. that's all she did. She refused to give up a seat on a bus.

she didn't take that and run with it, she never ran for office, never signed a book deal - Never pushed for fame. She did one thing and changed the world.

And after her, Well, they are already dead. Think of one person, alive, that has done this.

Dead. All of them. She was the last.

-> Steve
Wow, let's take a step back into reality.
She didn't change anything, i still get slapped in the back of the head when i drink out of the wrong drinking fountain at school :cry:

Yeah, I do respect her for not riding that act to the ground. Anyone who did something like that these days would have put on a bright pink jump suit and screamed all over national television "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!"

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, I do respect her for not riding that act to the ground. Anyone who did something like that these days would have put on a bright pink jump suit and screamed all over national television "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!"
yea on a realer note, that is pretty cool of her to keep it real.
i woulda sold out.

I can see the undertaker now:

"Look bitch, I'm not telling your ass again!! GET IN THE FUCKING CASKET!!"

Rosa Parks : Stood up to the establishment and started a revolution that is STILL going on.

Tony D : Gave up building a car and runs a website where 13 people tell each other where deals are online.

Back