rosa parks died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Rosa Parks : Stood up to the establishment and started a revolution that is STILL going on.

Tony D : Gave up building a car and runs a website where 13 people tell each other where deals are online.
That deserves a big ol

diver-owned.jpg

not trying to make a great woman look bad....nor am I trying to make a racial slur or anything derogitory....but...if your not from that era, and/or not pushing for any rights of any kind....

Take a look at what she did, and how it effected the grand populus....

and then think about what we have today.....

Warning...Airjockie trying to make a funny joke...stand back and cover any eyes that are too politically correct and just scroll to the next post...

She did what most Black women does....she was a stubborn hag.

Ok...that joke was crappy....sorry.

She was a black woman...so what...there are a lot of black people...as are there are a lot of white and other colors of people...she only did one thing...and she became a heroin because she was just being a stubborn black lady that didn't want to give a white dude a seat on a bus...well....Thanks Rosa, now in todays society, if any old black woman doesn't get their way, they bitch and complain, and will cause such a stink that everyone that is not their color will have to go out of their way to make them happy....Hello...your a human...so we'll treat you like a human,...Thanks Rosa....What you did was open some eyes and made people think....

To all the other Black stubborn old hags.... please stop being such bitch'es at the super market because last weeks specials are no longer honored this week, and you can't get off your ass last week to go buy that stuff, but you expect it to still be availible this week just for you??? And now you got to tie up the only opened 2 lanes in the super market out of the 20 lanes they have, that the other 18 lanes are closed because the place didn't hire enough people to cover them, and you want to get the damn manager there to discuss their last weeks sale and your civil rights...come on....get over it.

.......so what...she died..she's not immortal....and I bet now we'll have a Rosa Parks day, a national holiday where more black people can claim an extra day off from work, while the white people still has to work...and yet the Muslims have not even asked if they can have Ramadah off from work, or the Japanese people wanting their Golden Week time off from work....only in America has the Black people been wanting more from the Whites and the rest of the community...since they are black....but...most of them are only dicendants of the real blacks that has gone thru the shit that the white people has done to them...this is the year 2005....not 1893, or 1940...it's 2005.....times has changed, and there are other races that have been oppressed in some sort of way.....And then also why do they have the United Negro College Fund....thats a load of crockshit....4 generations later, and you still can't plan and afford to put your kids in school???...the taxpayer has to foot the bill for your kid to get an education....Where's the redneck college fund, or the Irishmans college fund?...there is none...or the Airjockie's beer fund??.......And when I went to college...my familly didn't help..and only the government did...with student loans that I have to pay back...if your a smart black kid...then get the same damn scholarship that everyone else gets...if your dumb...then don't drain my money that gets taken from my taxes to help you get a education...I worked for it...and I'll never see it...

Blacks nowdays have it made....they can walk all over any other colored people...and claim that their people is due for their justifiable repect....well, we gave them repect...and more.....but that was for what the white people did to them for many years along time ago...and the race as a whole that lives in America still wants more....even though the ones wanting the shit didn't even live or encounter any of the shit that their predicesors went thru......hello.....time to wake up and smell the roses...

Thanks to the many inventions like boats, cars, and planes...there has been more travels in the last century to other countries, continants, and world wide....and with these travels...man has always searched for women for sex...and lately...more inter-racial marrages has came about...even me...I'm white and my wife is Japanese...and hopefully someday we'll have kids...but back to the subject...due to the popular travels...it is evident that in about another 200 years or so...we'll be so much cross-breeded that there will be only one color...Tan....and I can't wait for that day....but I'll never see it, since i'll be dead.

Once the world is all one color..then the only wars we'll have will be over land and natural minerals...if we can survive that long...since also most of the religions will have been outbreaded with all the inter-racial marrages..so that will no longer be a concern anymore once we find out that we are all humans......and are the same....welcome to science....

I'm getting tired of racial people that wants to dwell in the past....fuck them....they are messing up the lives of the present people...and they just add hurdles in the the way for the future....

RIP Rosa Parks...

Fucking :werd: Clayton.

and LOL @ beer fund.

if anyone needs it, it's you. :mrgreen:

I agree with every word Airjokie said. Good luck being white and saying your proud of it. The college thing is also a really good point. I agree 100 percent with every thing said in that post.

R.I.P.

great speech airjockie...just dont make it in a govt class with black kids you THOUGHT would see your point of view...and even if they didnt, they know you arent a racist...suddenly your world will get turned upside down and you just became the scum of the earth. Hell yeah youre right...if i would have claimed to be an african american on my college apps, i would have not only gotten accepted to any school i applied to, they would have paid me to go. 1410 on my SATs and a 3.7 GPA (bad freshman year)...i think i would do alright for myself. But no, im white, got hardly any financial aid cause my mom makes close to 100k a year, and im in a community college because "My high school performance suggests that i should spend a few years in a local school, and reapply after i got a taste of what college life is about."

Thats some bullshit okay. POINT BLANK AND FUCKIN PERIOD. Not only did i get denied to MIT, USC and FUCKIN UT@Dallas, i also got denied to Annapolis..with a 1410 and 3.7 GPA.

Here's where the rant comes in. Homeboy running back at my school got offered a slot at USAFA...didnt have to get a congressional nomination, had a C+ average, and didnt make over a 1200 on his SATs...he plays fuckin football.

I was raised an army brat, but i want to fly fighters...not cargo planes or helicopters, so i applied at annapolis. Kicked ass on my physical fitness test, got my congressional nomination, kicked ass on my SATs and in high school. Unfortunately, i was not accepted to the program for some unknown reason. I still havent figured it out. Was it because my dad was an Army LTC and the Navy didnt want me? Or did someone else get my spot to play football. I dunno, but while i hear a lot of black people saying how they got it bad, yall got organizations designed to help you succeed. White guys, gotta make it on their own w/o the NAACP and UNCF...i am still waiting for the scrawny white kid's college fund. Im willing to bet we had a harder time in high school.

[/endrant]

USNA isnt all that fun. Plus chances of you getting a fighter pilot slit just from that is next to nothing.

My brother started ROTC at a young age, he also started flying airplanes at the age of 16. he scored a 4.0 in high school a 4.0 in college. and went stright into the Airforce out of college. He was one of the few that landed a fighter pilot slot. F15C

He was one of the hundreds of people who were at his same level in background/schooling. he got lucky and was able to fly what he wanted. once again he got LUCKY. if he had anything less then 10 years worth of 24/7 ass busting to get into a jet he wouldnt have had a chance. He trained for 3 years flying F15s and for now hes done. time for the next batch of people. He is now over in afghanistan working a desk job. When he serves his time he will come back to maybe instruct or fly another type of aircraft.

Whats weird about the USNA is most people don't know what they're getting into till they're there. A lot of people feel that the USNA is hell on earth and would rather be anywhere else. The only major plus side to the USNA is when they play sports =) Navy VS Army is always fun.

Why is it I can talk about the USNA? becuase not only have I dated people from there My dad use to be a professor there, in other words I grew up around the USNA. Even to this day I can hop into any of my families cars and drive right onto base by showing them my DL and the DOD stickers =) I remember one night I had a plebe with me out past her curfew (yes curfew on a friggin weekend) anywho, it was about 2am so I had her dress casual so she didnt look like a student and pulled up in one of our DOD cars =) drove right on base and droped her off at her dorm. hehehe

fun times =)

Quoted post[/post]]

The white male is responsible for more pain and suffering than any other race or group of people.

Dude read the bible.

Quoted post[/post]]
Your mom makes close to $100k a year and you actually expect to get the same treatment as someone who's mother can't even put food on the table? Dude, wake up and take the silver spoon out of your mouth.

White people might not see what Rosa Parks did as a great thing, but let's just look at this. She committed a crime by not giving up her seat to a white man. Without that effort black people might still legally be second class citizens with no chance of higher education, no chance of a decent paying job, and still lynched for looking at a white girl.

The white male is responsible for more pain and suffering than any other race or group of people. When we, as white people, have even a remote taste of what it was like we can talk shit about black people still being upset after such a comparatively short time as 50 years. Rosa Parks, herself, was the first person to say that today's blacks are complacent and need to remember what the fight was actually for. I'm saying the same thing to white people. Nobody actually works toward racial equality anymore.

Umm blanco...you dont know how i live dude. I might have the ABILITY to get money from my mom, and basically use her till the well runs dry, but i dont. i have 2 cars, both of which i paid cash for, both of which do not run right. i COULD have them fixed tomorrow, but i dont play that way. I take 16 hours of college classes and work 40 hours a week (40 doesnt seem like anything any more). If you think that i am a spoiled lil rich kid you can think again. I dont have to pay rent and i live in a really nice neighborhood, but if you come into my room, the only thing that you will see that i DIDNT buy...is the bed. and this bed is something my grandfather made me as a gift. oh and a lamp...my mom bought it at a garage sale. everything else came out of my pocket. i do not like taking money from my parents, i think its stupid, and i saw how much respect my mom lost for my brother. every article of clothing, dime of tuition, gallon gas, and cool gadget i have was paid for by me. the only thing my mother has provided is a roof, and food if i need it (and generally i dont eat it because i have to eat on the go).

Personally i think i earn scholarship money...my grades and study time pays for my school. Student loans...are loans...gotta be paid back with interest...isnt really free money. the only free money i would probably take is grants, and i didnt get approved for any that i applied for. i dunno if i have bad luck or what, but i know for damn sure that i am going to make it on my own. I might have been born into a good situation, but i know that when i was born, i lived in a $60,000 house in dayton ohio with a jerk of a father. my mom built her way up to where she is today from living on shake and bake and maccaroni and cheese (i still cant eat the stuff...even after 12 years). I plan to get to MIT/USC on my own with my own contacts. there is something in me that has to be able to do it alone, and i dont know how to explain it. but believe me, eventually my prelude will be finished, painted black, with green letters. It will be parked right next to my Evo, my 911 Turbo S and my 612 (gotta have a family car). Mark my words, i will be a honda guy for life, but i wont be doin it small time.

the college thing is bullshit. yea i'm not a grreat student, i did okay in HS,a bout average, got a 1240 on the SAT, not too bad i guess. the thing is, there are absolutely no scolarships out there for me. america is so fuckin caught up on providing for minorities that the white middle class gets the shaft. now, i 'm am not even remotely racist, but i think its unfair. ya, you might say, oh well, you didn't do good enough in HS. True, but if i had the same grades and all, but was black or native american, or some other race, I would put money on it that i could get a lot of money for college.

it sucks, and it fuckin pisses me off so bad, but what can ya do.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:gives:

Even if you're not into human rights, dignity struggles and the fight for what's right (And voted for Kerry) you still have to respect her - She is the LAST person that did one thing to change the world. that's all she did. She refused to give up a seat on a bus.

she didn't take that and run with it, she never ran for office, never signed a book deal - Never pushed for fame. She did one thing and changed the world.

And after her, Well, they are already dead. Think of one person, alive, that has done this.

Dead. All of them. She was the last.

-> Steve

Human rights is all well and good, but honestly...i'm so sick of whiney black people....Imo, Black people should be so fucking greatful to the white man who took them out of a diseased, underdeveloped, uneducated country...put them to work here in America...in which later a WHITE MAN stood up to free them, giving them the very freedom and oppurtunities they have today....instead of bitching about slavery, be thankful it happened, else they woulnd't be here to bitch in the first place....It happened over 140 years ago, get over it

Was it right the way they were treated, no...not at all....not in any way, shape or form....but slavery has been going on for thousands of years before black people.....so seriously get the fuck over it......

and by the way being from a jewish heritage, you won't see me ever whining about how Hitler tried to wipe out an entire people....happened a long time ago, more recently then slavery....didn;t happen to me personally...so therefore, no reason to complain....

Hoooooooolly Moooooly... I think everyone in this topic is completely wrong, and I agree with Blanco.

And I'm almost a card-carrying member of the KKK. I'm slightly more to the right than Archie Bunker, and I think you're all out of your goddam minds.

Blacks are different today than before. Rosa Parks did her best to make life better for an entire (at the time VERY Oppressed color of people) better in a small way. Respect. She wasn't asking for more money, days off or shit. All she wanted was to be treated the same, with the same opportunities and future.

And you guys have proceeded to shit all over that. Shame on you all.

And Clayton ? Come on dude, this isn't you. I thought you were the embodiment of "Live and Let Live".

Martin Luther king isn't a "black holiday". It's an american day of mourning. Whites get it too, we all get it. You get time and a half for it. As far as Japanese national holidays off, forget it - Aren't you the one that told me about "White pay" in Japan ?

Religious holidays are fine - And Ramadan will be considered for a holiday soon - but only for recognition. The only holidays America gets off / time for are Christian holidays. We can observe Yom Kippur, but not on company time (Unless you work for a directly Jewish industry, like private Jewish healthcare and the Diamond markets)

Smarten up, people. You're really pissing me off this time. You made me agree totally with Blanco.

-> Steve

:laugh:

I think he was referring more along the lines of "what the hell has this world come to" that makes Steven agree with Blanco.

:shrug2:

Back