Rota Grid 16x7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twotwo

Hello i was wondering what would be a good tire size for these wheels.....like 205/55, 215/45......something like that.....also what is a good tire brand??.....i want good dry and wet traction and also long treadwear......thank you and have a nice day!!!

from the sizes you listed looks like you were looking at falken azenis tires? hehe
205/45/16 is the best size, not sure about the others, when i had my 16's this was the size i ran.

Match your new tire size up with your old tires so you have the same diameter- that way your overall gearing remains the same, and all your gauges still read correctly.

Originally posted by twotwo@Jun 5 2003, 04:48 PM
Hello i was wondering what would be a good tire size for these wheels.....like 205/55, 215/45......something like that.....also what is a good tire brand??.....i want good dry and wet traction and also long treadwear......thank you and have a nice day!!!

wet traction + azenis = not happeneing dude. they blow ass in the rain.

but the 215/45 is better. ideal is 205/45/16

are yokohoma a520's good in the rain, cuz i like those and when i get new rims, i want those. if i keep my car.. or if no one buys it//.

Falken FK451 or, if you need more tread life, Ziex are both excellent in both the wet and dry, and both last a fair bit of time. I'm currently running 235/40ZR18 FK451s on my car, and they've been on for about a year and a half, and still going strong despite my abuse of them. ;)

Back