ROTA SLIP STREAM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
$475 without tires?????????? Your nuts. They sell brand new for $400shipped. You really need to get a life and go sell somewhere else. Damn noobs!!!!!!!

hey you fucken idiots get the fuck off my nuts go play on someone else's post fucken haters i dont care how much you paid or what they go for shut the fuck up

Ya your getting hostile on people that you MIGHT sell the rims to. Not to be mean or whatever but we are just saying if someone knows they can get new ones for $450. Why are they going to spend $475 w/ shitty tires and curbed. I mean I could see if someone wanted them for drag racing but I still wouldn't get it. Once again not trying to burn you or anything. Just stating the obvious and what everyone else's point of view is.

why are you guys still on my post like i said if your not going to buy them move on dont bother i know what they go for like everyone else im trying to make money so save your comments anyway thanks for fucking up my post now im really not going to sell them with all you guys talking crap save it idiots go bother someone else :321:

Way to make it good on the board...get the fuck off your not welcome here.

Quoted post[/post]]
Way to make it good on the board...get the fuck off your not welcome here.
Yea, seriously, i was trying to stay out of this thread for as long as possible.
Well, possible came.
I paid $550 for BRAND NEW Slipstreams [knockoffs] with BRAND NEW falken azenis, and balanced.
So anyone who makes it this far in the thread and is interested in buying them...
be advised, you can get them far far far cheaper.
(Yes, mine are knockoffs, they are exactly the same in every possible way, except they are $100 cheaper, hate all you want, yours are knockoffs of Spoon)
Yep, we all just shat in your thread.
Go sell them to some ricer kids on some other forum, they will never move here. :)

Hey guys!! I have a set of Motegi MR7s.. two have been curbed and one is slightly bent. Only $2750.99

But if you want the tires, you're going to have to give me an extra $977. Shipping should be really low, like $599.00 or something.

:dunno:

Hey, if he can do it, so can I.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey guys!! I have a set of Motegi MR7s.. two have been curbed and one is slightly bent. Only $2750.99

But if you want the tires, you're going to have to give me an extra $977. Shipping should be really low, like $599.00 or something.

:dunno:

Hey, if he can do it, so can I.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back