Rota Slips Socal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

I have a set of 15" rota slips in perfect shape, they have been used but there in great shape no curbage. They have tires on them but there junk.

SOLD

Originally posted by brc80@Sep 29 2004, 04:07 PM
I may also be intrested in them, im in the 626 let me know.
[post=396305]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry slut there black <_<

Originally posted by brc80@Sep 29 2004, 04:07 PM
I may also be intrested in them, im in the 626 let me know.
[post=396305]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL let you know what foo? :D Terhe for sell lol there black and there rotas :p

now come and get umm. one of ymf riends homie is gonne buy two for 190 then get the other two his next pay check. i would much wrather get it all up front so let me know whats up guys.

My number is 951 833 5007 ask for jeff.

Jeff - I am calling you tonight if your friend wants 2 I will take the other 2 I just want 2 anyways for slicks.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 29 2004, 09:42 PM
Jeff - I am calling you tonight if your friend wants 2 I will take the other 2 I just want 2 anyways for slicks.
[post=396463]Quoted post[/post]​

lol thansk alot, im pretty sure he wants all four but i will ask him and see what he says. If not are you still interested?

Originally posted by UDT+Sep 29 2004, 07:47 PM-->
integraslut78
@Sep 29 2004, 09:42 PM
[post=396463]Quoted post[/post]​

lol thansk alot, im pretty sure he wants all four but i will ask him and see what he says. If not are you still interested?
[post=396467]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes by Gunmetal I also meant black just something darker than polished.

Jeff, Jon LOVES rotas. You should just give them to him so he can call me everyday and tell me about how cool they are......... :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 3 2004, 04:56 PM
Jeff, Jon LOVES rotas. You should just give them to him so he can call me everyday and tell me about how cool they are.........  :p
[post=397761]Quoted post[/post]​

:D :D :D
your fuckin mean dick

Actually I do know someone that wants them.... He lives in San Luis. I'll give you a call in the next day or so to work out the details....

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 4 2004, 03:37 PM
Actually I do know someone that wants them.... He lives in San Luis. I'll give you a call in the next day or so to work out the details....
[post=398130]Quoted post[/post]​

cool

Back